Broken Down sled at Lucille

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys my buddy is In McBride and has no computer access so he had asked me to write this up...
2 of them were riding Lucille today and one of the sleds started loseing power and would run like a bag and he ended shutting it down to see what the problem was and couldn't get it going again...he's a mechanic and figures it's a crank!
They tried pulling it out with another sled but had no luck...its stuck at the bottom of the first bowl past the cabin...does anyone know if there is another easier way out of there?
If anyone knows or is riding around that area tomorrow and would be willing to give them a hand please give him a call.

His name is Tim 780-573-8064

Thanks a bunch.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys my buddy is In McBride and has no computer access so he had asked me to write this up...
2 of them were riding Lucille today and one of the sleds started loseing power and would run like a bag and he ended shutting it down to see what the problem was and couldn't get it going again...he's a mechanic and figures it's a crank!
They tried pulling it out with another sled but had no luck...its stuck at the bottom of the first bowl past the cabin...does anyone know if there is another easier way out of there?
If anyone knows or is riding around that area tomorrow and would be willing to give them a hand please give him a call.

His name is Tim 780-573-8064

Thanks a bunch.

It sounds like hes in the butterfly,,,, there should be a granny trail to the right of the bowl....its easier to spot from the top ....pretty easy climb out...have him to glen at spin drift...im sure he can help him out....
T

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea there is a easy trail out though the trees. Not good enough with the area to say where, but there is a easy route out.

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If he's in the first big bowl past the cabin I can only think of the small pull up to the granny trail as probably the easiest and shortest way out. Might need to do a little trail packing up and down the hill and roping to get it up there or turn the skis around and tie the rear track/suspension onto the back of another sled. If he's in Butterfly he's got a jackpot. Steep in and steep out. I seen a guy a couple years back setup a portable gas powered winch and pulled it up the main chute that way. But took about
3 hrs. Best to find some local help. Higgins.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pm BBtoys..............thats what he does and he is real good at it!
catmando!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rod is on his way up to pull it out. should be on a trailer before lunch.

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For anyone who needs us Adrenaline Tours does sled recovery on a regular basis fell free to contact us at 1 877 569 7236

Shifty

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah they made 'er home! It took them a while because I guess the roads were horrible on the way back but they made it.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah we come back on Wednesday the 30th of Dec. roads weren't that great till this side of Bonacord

Top Bottom