Brake Switch Protector

Mtdgt

Reaction score
Has anyone devised a protector plate or something, to protect the Mickey Mouse micro switch for the brake light? I go through at least two a year due to tree branches and need an idea.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Has anyone devised a protector plate or something, to protect the Mickey Mouse micro switch for the brake light? I go through at least two a year due to tree branches and need an idea.

Terry, just skirt those trees a little further away and stay out of the tree wells. Seems to work for me!

Mtdgt

Reaction score
Come on Doug that would take all the challenge out of riding! Besides I need trees for my depth perception.

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It would be nice if they had a small connector so it would be real easy but... ya they don't last long in the trees if you like to get into those tight places it has to happen at least once a year for me

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never broke one before. I didn't think it would be an issue! I will take a look tonight on my sled and see if I can fab something up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This isn't something I wanted to hear, I had this same issue with my rev. I bet I replaced at least 4 of those damned switches on mine in 2 years. I'm going to look at mine tonight and see if I can come up with something that will protect that switch.

Top Bottom