Boss was gone, and I was Bored!

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well somebody was in his office and he had the door closed. The poster is still on his door. :mad: No comment or reaction, he never said anything about it so he has won by not reacting.:realmad::rant:, and leaving it up. Oh well Ill try something else, you guys have gave me great ideas. Ill probably put some sort of licence plate on his truck.

My friend Mike puts all sorts of garbage in his ol Lady's huge purse/bag. He will finish a bag of chips and put the empty bag in her purse. He will do this with all sorts of junk till, when she get to the store to get her wallet out. Then she finds all sorts of junk in her bag. kinda embarrassing when you go to pay at the register and you pull a empty fruit cup and bag of chips out your purse.:)

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Thats when you want to plant an assortment of adult toys in there....

Well somebody was in his office and he had the door closed. The poster is still on his door. :mad: No comment or reaction, he never said anything about it so he has won by not reacting.:realmad::rant:, and leaving it up. Oh well Ill try something else, you guys have gave me great ideas. Ill probably put some sort of licence plate on his truck.

My friend Mike puts all sorts of garbage in his ol Lady's huge purse/bag. He will finish a bag of chips and put the empty bag in her purse. He will do this with all sorts of junk till, when she get to the store to get her wallet out. Then she finds all sorts of junk in her bag. kinda embarrassing when you go to pay at the register and you pull a empty fruit cup and bag of chips out your purse.:)

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats when you want to plant an assortment of adult toys in there....

That happened to me with a random bag search once flying to the states.

"Are you sure you packed your own bag Mr. Maier? You seemed a little surprised by the contents"

Needless to say I was pretty embarrassed!

Top Bottom