Boss was gone, and I was Bored!

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I went and bought a poster and put it on the back of his door. He very rarely has his door shut. Only in private meetings and interviews. I'm sure ill pay later but it is worth it now.:nopics:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 621
Last edited:

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ditto! LOL. I'd do the same to my boss but I could never buy that poster without wearing a disguise.

just tell them your name is Bogger and you're using it as bait to lure small children

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahh good ol' 1 ply toilet paper... making fingers accidentally penetrate the ass since 1854

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should go into his office to talk to him, then casually close the door on your way out. Then you can see/hear the initial reaction. PRICELESS.

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should go into his office to talk to him, then casually close the door on your way out. Then you can see/hear the initial reaction. PRICELESS.

better yet.... out of the blue tell him you need to talk and its serious, you arent happy.... go in his office for a "private chat" close the door and watch his reaction

but it just wouldnt be the same if he is in a meeting with someone else

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't tell from the pic but if he has a lock on his office door, when he is out one day, turn the knob around so that you can lock him into his office. Then when he finally closes his door, creep up and lock the door, he will be forced to look at it. But make sure that there is someone there to let him out right away, locked my boss and co-worker into his office on a Friday afternoon, good thing I was in the next office over or they might have been a little pissed if they had to wait much longer to get out.....

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Bogger if Bieber doesn't work any more what does and why do know this? Enquiring minds want to know! ( well not really but we gotta humour ya') :d

jdawgtherigpig

Reaction score
i did the same kinda thing to my boss...
i found bieber magnets and put 2 on the back bumper of his brand new truck.
he thinks the neighbor did it.. hahaha. he was pissed.......

Top Bottom