Boring

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never watched that show much, but it was definitely Pam in her best form. there were a bunch of other smokin' hot chicks on there, Nicole Eggert, Carmen Electra....Gina Lee Nolin was hot too

Oh fawk, Babe Watch is a classic!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Denise Richards? she's pretty hot, but getting tangled up with Charlie Sheen dropped her a few notches down on the hotness scale for me lol. poor girl

I had to go research it, I was thinking of Neve Campbell but she wasn't on baywatch, but was in the movie (i knew one of the girls from the movie was on baywatch). Denise Richards never was that hot IMO, too fake for me maybe? Neve Campbell always seemed like she would be a wild one though...wink wink.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had to go research it, I was thinking of Neve Campbell but she wasn't on baywatch, but was in the movie (i knew one of the girls from the movie was on baywatch). Denise Richards never was that hot IMO, too fake for me maybe? Neve Campbell always seemed like she would be a wild one though...wink wink.
yeah, I always liked her too, she has a kind of girl next door look to her, innocent but corruptible....heh heh

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the way this thread went

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 166

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is hilarious how this thread went!The older guys calming the younger ones down about which sled is better!They ALL break and it used to be fun pick each others azz about what they rode!But I noticed now a days guys are ready to scrap over it!It is entertaining reading all the insults back and forth though!Continue!Oh and by the way Markie Post and Heather Thomas were hotter than Pam Anderson!:d

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is hilarious how this thread went!The older guys calming the younger ones down about which sled is better!They ALL break and it used to be fun pick each others azz about what they rode!But I noticed now a days guys are ready to scrap over it!It is entertaining reading all the insults back and forth though!Continue!Oh and by the way Markie Post and Heather Thomas were hotter than Pam Anderson!:d

but what if they dont? just sayin....

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe it's the way you ride, my wife never breaks her Doo either. :)
nice to hear there is some glimmer of hope for your children to lead a normal life. hopefully her gene pool doesn't have a lot of chlorine in it like yours....

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice to hear there is some glimmer of hope for your children to lead a normal life. hopefully her gene pool doesn't have a lot of chlorine in it like yours....

Well my wife rides an XP for the same reason you do, better at talking about it than doing it, and trail riding is her favorite also , so she may be of a similar gene pool type as you, albeit a lot of her arrogance and self assurance comes from real achievements and contributions, not the self absorbed gum flapping that you excel,at. And if you're suggesting that I should hope my kids have even remote similarities with some doofus living in Butt9ukk nowhere , yapping on the net , enlightening people everywhere about riveting topics like headlight alignment, a true art form in itself, or , expounding loud and proud constantly about the virtues and desirable qualities of a specific brand and type of sled, that you personally dont own or spend time riding, and other assorted special talents that you and the other, in your fuzzy world, normal, folks enjoy, no thanks, ................ The chlorine apparently wasn't that damaging.
You have a great day now, cause you're special.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well my wife rides an XP for the same reason you do, better at talking about it than doing it, and trail riding is her favorite also , so she may be of a similar gene pool type as you, albeit a lot of her arrogance and self assurance comes from real achievements and contributions, not the self absorbed gum flapping that you excel,at. And if you're suggesting that I should hope my kids have even remote similarities with some doofus living in Butt9ukk nowhere , yapping on the net , enlightening people everywhere about riveting topics like headlight alignment, a true art form in itself, or , expounding loud and proud constantly about the virtues and desirable qualities of a specific brand and type of sled, that you personally dont own or spend time riding, and other assorted special talents that you and the other, in your fuzzy world, normal, folks enjoy, no thanks, ................ The chlorine apparently wasn't that damaging.
You have a great day now, cause you're special.
it's a balmy 98.6 degrees fahrenheit inside your head. not much going on in here tho

longpull01

Reaction score
My JD spit fire will pull all ya 8itches around up and down turbo if ya want me to. Please call and schedule cuz spots at filling fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Modman?
What the hell is that sled? A Polaris pro with Yamaha Apex four stroke?

Top Bottom