Boring

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Getting kinda boring in here eh. Seems like the Doo Tards are feeling a tad butt hurt and sensitives now that they've pretty much used up the bandaids on their trail sled conversion, and at best they've slipped to second in the mountain segment, and if Cat keeps improving, next year maybe third. That tells me Doo will soon be coming out with a new chassis, cause third place sucks. Gonna be tough on BRP, gonna really be a 8itch for a few guys on here. LOL.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Implied-Facepalm.jpg

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, big fail Lenny, even Maxwell didn't bite......

Not sure what you mean, fail at what ? I was just stating what seems to be becoming quite apparent this year, and I know even Maxwell will admit if it's good for the sport who cares, as long as all brands are driven bybthat competition to deliver us better sleds, then we all benefit, right ? :rolleyes:

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't normally get into these pi**in' matches but LennyR, second in the mountain segment? Come on! Doo is a game changer; always have been and always will be.....:d

Why can't Polaris put together a solid 800? Enough said.
My buddies poo is solid he got a solid 126 mile on it and it seized solid and no parts tell mid feb?Lol it could happen to any brand.

2skis

Reaction score
Blah Blah ****in skidoo tards, blah blah my brand is better than yours, That's all a guy hears on these ****in forum's lately. Time to delete my avatar quit reading **** that pisses me off and continue doing what I love, skidooing.

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't normally get into these pi**in' matches but LennyR, second in the mountain segment? Come on! Doo is a game changer; always have been and always will be.....:d

Why can't Polaris put together a solid 800? Enough said.

And still toppn sales wit bad motor reputation haha. Take away etec wat does doo got??? Lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here we go again, man do we need snow, stop all the crying.

They all break, it is that simple if you have not seen every brand being towed then friends you need to ride more bitch less. You guys know it's sunny and still winter up top eh?

Oh for sure,,, They all break. LennyR is just trying to stur the pot. Headin out to Joss right now. Hopefully my crappy old Doo makes er through another day.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Getting kinda boring in here eh. Seems like the Doo Tards are feeling a tad butt hurt and sensitives now that they've pretty much used up the bandaids on their trail sled conversion, and at best they've slipped to second in the mountain segment, and if Cat keeps improving, next year maybe third. That tells me Doo will soon be coming out with a new chassis, cause third place sucks. Gonna be tough on BRP, gonna really be a 8itch for a few guys on here. LOL.

lenny, please explain to me how this trail sled that has been out since 2008 is ANY different what so ever from the pro rmk? other than the extended track ( extendded trail sled ) fawk all the plastics are EVEN the same. everything is the same. what you have sir is an extended trail sled with piss poor engine and traction performance. but hey its all good you saved 1500$.

polaris-rush.jpg

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh for sure,,, They all break. LennyR is just trying to stur the pot. Headin out to Joss right now. Hopefully my crappy old Doo makes er through another day.

Haha, I am sure that OLD girl will make it! Have a blast, trail kind of beat but sure nice up in the sun, I know you will find some pow. Going on a scout mission, good weather for it. Have a blast Dan, see you up top soon. Snow is on it's way this week.

Top Bottom