Boost-It Turbo kit Proto

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
^^^^x2 And also when are they going to be available ???
No pics yet, as they are going in to production in two weeks. It will be the bushing that fits in the cavity on the outside of the frame. We used urethane and filled inside the ribs on the stock bushings and it helped tremendously, but the urethane kept getting pounded out so we wanted a permanent solution. These will be a solid bushing. I was hoping they would have been cheaper to build, but by the time a mould is built and the insert is made from stainless, it drives the price up a bit. It is still something that is needed IMO.

SCRUBZ

Reaction score
Ya anyone that went through as many belts as I did is going to want a set! With that being said what's a guy got to do to stay off the backorder list cause I deffinetly want a set... Motors out and ready :thumb:

Tyson.H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No pics yet, as they are going in to production in two weeks. It will be the bushing that fits in the cavity on the outside of the frame. We used urethane and filled inside the ribs on the stock bushings and it helped tremendously, but the urethane kept getting pounded out so we wanted a permanent solution. These will be a solid bushing. I was hoping they would have been cheaper to build, but by the time a mould is built and the insert is made from stainless, it drives the price up a bit. It is still something that is needed IMO.

are the mounts super hard or still pretty flexible. What is the number of urethane, like a 90 in the a scale?

NM

Reaction score
are the mounts super hard or still pretty flexible. What is the number of urethane, like a 90 in the a scale?
They are pretty stiff. They gave me the # of stiffness but I don't recall what it was. I will find out and let you know. It seems to me there were about 8 different stiffness ratings.

My first order is 40 sets, so once 20 sets are sold then I will order more.

prairie rmk

Reaction score
Is there any chance that these stiffer mounts could cause the bulkhead to crack? I read a cat thread on here about guys with M1's cracking their bulkheads with stiffer motor mounts. I realize the Pro is a completely different design, and I'm not trying to critcize your product, just wondering if its a possibility.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to get this setup on my Proclimb m8. Spoke to the Micku boys at TSS and looks like its going to happen. Its hard to argue with the convenience of it being in Alberta/BC, even if it wasn't already the best thing since sliced bread! I just hope it runs as good as that pro of yours Neil!!

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to get this setup on my Proclimb m8. Spoke to the Micku boys at TSS and looks like its going to happen. Its hard to argue with the convenience of it being in Alberta/BC, even if it wasn't already the best thing since sliced bread! I just hope it runs as good as that pro of yours Neil!!

I am running the Boost It box on one of my Twisted Turbo M1000,s and am now ordering two more Boost It boxes for my other 2 Twisted M1000's.The Attitude box is coming off of one of my sleds,I went out with Shain Stanger back in May at Turtle and he could not get the sled to run right,my Boost It box M1000 took less than 15 minutes to tune,Its been out on four rides and has ran perfect every time.
If you want to save a bit of money I see that Boost It has a summer sale on and you can save a $100.00 on a product that does work....
I wish I had some video of my sled in action,was way to busy having fun to start filming but here is some video of a Micku going over Monster running the Boost It box.

Yamafest 2012 Monster Chute - YouTube

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am running the Boost It box on one of my Twisted Turbo M1000,s and am now ordering two more Boost It boxes for my other 2 Twisted M1000's.The Attitude box is coming off of one of my sleds,I went out with Shain Stanger back in May at Turtle and he could not get the sled to run right,my Boost It box M1000 took less than 15 minutes to tune,Its been out on four rides and has ran perfect every time.
If you want to save a bit of money I see that Boost It has a summer sale on and you can save a $100.00 on a product that does work....
I wish I had some video of my sled in action,was way to busy having fun to start filming but here is some video of a Micku going over Monster running the Boost It box.

Yamafest 2012 Monster Chute - YouTube

Thanks Dave! I am sure it will live up to the expectations. Ive heard a lot about the boost it box and since then I haven't even thought about anything else. Seriously tho... 4 twisted m1000's?? Really ? Lol... That seems unfair haha.

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dave! I am sure it will live up to the expectations. Ive heard a lot about the boost it box and since then I haven't even thought about anything else. Seriously tho... 4 twisted m1000's?? Really ? Lol... That seems unfair haha.

I only have 3 Twisted M1000's.....and a MCX 310 Apex.....my name is Dave and I have a serious boost dependency!!!
I am selling one of my boosted Cats though so I can get me a Pro to install the Boost It Turbo kit on.
A famous person once said "Too much is never enough" the famous person that made this quote was Keith Richards.Words to live by!!! LOL

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I only have 3 Twisted M1000's.....and a MCX 310 Apex.....my name is Dave and I have a serious boost dependency!!!
I am selling one of my boosted Cats though so I can get me a Pro to install the Boost It Turbo kit on.
A famous person once said "Too much is never enough" the famous person that made this quote was Keith Richards.Words to live by!!! LOL

Haha only 3 he says lol... Pm me with specs and stuff on the sled you're selling. I know a lot of guys up here on fort Mac with more money then brains, I may be able to help ya out with that one!!

NM

Reaction score
The mounts will be 70 in the scale. That will still be much stiffer than the factory mounts but they will be soft enough that will absorb some vibration. They are a bit behind on making them, but we will have them in Aug for sure.

NM

Reaction score
Not sure if it can run that good, but they are pretty close. lol

I'm selling that Pro right away. We changed the pistons in our 2011 Pro after 2 seasons of boost and they were only 4 thou out of spec. My motor guy said that was really good for 2 seasons of boost. 500.00 is pretty cheap after 2 seasons.

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'm selling that Pro right away. We changed the pistons in our 2011 Pro after 2 seasons of boost and they were only 4 thou out of spec. My motor guy said that was really good for 2 seasons of boost. 500.00 is pretty cheap after 2 seasons.

How many km in those 2 seasons of boost?

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hahaha ouchhhh!!! Maybe next year at yamafest I'll get to line up with ya!!!
That sounds really sweet. Lord knows its seen it's fair share of WOT too! From what I can tell, whoever gets this sled is gonna get a solid, well built high quality sled!!! If only it was a cat....... hahaha

NM

Reaction score
We are now building kit components that are pretty much how they will be in the kit. This air box with water to air cores is about 95 percent.

Attachments

• IMG_00000005.jpg
    IMG_00000005.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 439
  • IMG_00000006.jpg
    IMG_00000006.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 440
  • IMG_00000007.jpg
    IMG_00000007.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 427
  • IMG_00000004.jpg
    IMG_00000004.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 435

NM

Reaction score
Tunnel cooler for water to air.

Attachments

• IMG_00000008.jpg
    IMG_00000008.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 431
  • IMG_00000009.jpg
    IMG_00000009.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 432

NM

Reaction score
Very cool Garrett GTX turbo.

Attachments

• IMG_00000010.jpg
    IMG_00000010.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 431
  • IMG_00000011.jpg
    IMG_00000011.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 429

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know your making us drool right? Awesome stuff Neil! I can't wait any longer ahhhhh!!

• Thanks
Reactions: NM

chrishew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Neil that water to air intercooler airbox is sick. Clean small package. Why the big box turbo company still uses air to air intercoolers on mountain sleds where there is buggar all wind speed anyway beats me. Guess its better than no intercooler, oh wait they tryed that first. HAHA.

Top Bottom