Boost-It Turbo kit Proto

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Little vid of the Pro.
I also climbed Irmens Arm in the Monster bowl. I have never attempted the Arm on any of my Yammies because I never really liked the outcome if the sled has to go back down.[/QUOTE]

How many lbs of boost were you running in this clip Neil?

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Little vid of the Pro.
I also climbed Irmens Arm in the Monster bowl. I have never attempted the Arm on any of my Yammies because I never really liked the outcome if the sled has to go back down.

How many lbs of boost were you running in this clip Neil?
8 Lbs all weekend. I had some guys riding Boondocker Pros ask how much boost I was running, and they told me I was full of chit. haha. There is a HUGE difference in running a water to air airbox and a turbo that flows a bunch of air without working to hard.
Twisted had a Pro there running 14 lbs boost and it wasn't even in the same league as any of the Pro's we brought running 8 lbs. Scooter raced him at Superbowl and beat him badly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Redlineryan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When will you guys be finalizing your pro turbo kits and releasing them? Interested in one for next years pro!

NM

Reaction score
When will you guys be finalizing your pro turbo kits and releasing them? Interested in one for next years pro!
Once the season is over, we will take the sled down and see what we need to improve or add. So far in 500 miles it has been great. The new turbo we were running last weekend is unreal for these Pro's but adds some cost.
One thing we will not do is compromise quality to try and price compete with the other kits out there. You can't put a price on quality. We have seen way to many guys have there weekends wrecked because their sleds won't run...what is that worth?

We will start taking deposits in Jun and should be able to start installs late July.

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
any updates? rode with 3 certain brand of turbo kit last weekend and lets just say good thing they had backup sleds. ill send them your way this fall

Last edited:

NM

Reaction score
any updates? rode with 3 certain brand of turbo kit last weekend and lets just say good thing they had backup sleds. ill send them your way this fall
We have been riding quite a bit. Pulled the reeds at 700 miles and they still loook new, so that's good news.
The sleds have been running awesome, but we are having issues coming up with a really good airbox hold down design. The hold downs we have been using just didn't always hold the airbox from blowing off the throttle bodies so back to the drawing board. We will be riding until the end of May doing more fatigue testing than anything.
At least our issues are structural and are just engineering. The sleds run unreal.

I know what you mean Steveo...the emails I get looking for Pro turbo help are amazing. I can't believe how many people have just taken the kits off.
The problem is that all of the kits currently available are from the US and the support is not great, and one certain company sold a whole bunch of cheap non intercooled kits using chinese components and dobeck boxes that don't work. Sometimes you really do get what you pay for.

steve250f

Reaction score
hi neil was talking to trevor at macs machine had nothing but good to sa about your control boxes was wondering if you have used the boost it boxes on a2009 polaris 800 ,i have a hm turbo kit and not that happy with its control box thanks steve

NM

Reaction score
hi neil was talking to trevor at macs machine had nothing but good to sa about your control boxes was wondering if you have used the boost it boxes on a2009 polaris 800 ,i have a hm turbo kit and not that happy with its control box thanks steve
Actually we just installed a kit and extra injectors on a BD Dragon. I have not heard back from the owner, but I know he is a member of S&M and is often on the forum. He also owns a Pro turbo that we installed a HM kit and a Boost-It fuel pkg on.
I am going back out next weekend so may try and hook up with him for a ride.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually we just installed a kit and extra injectors on a BD Dragon. I have not heard back from the owner, but I know he is a member of S&M and is often on the forum. He also owns a Pro turbo that we installed a HM kit and a Boost-It fuel pkg on.
I am going back out next weekend so may try and hook up with him for a ride.

Neil, the dragon is running great. Running 10 lbs boost and took no time at all to dial it in. We are in revy now,came down Wednesday evening. Thanks to you guys at Boost It. It now runs like it should. I may have to dial up the pro to 8 lbs. now.

• Thanks
Reactions: NM

CatAttack900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once the season is over, we will take the sled down and see what we need to improve or add. So far in 500 miles it has been great. The new turbo we were running last weekend is unreal for these Pro's but adds some cost.
One thing we will not do is compromise quality to try and price compete with the other kits out there. You can't put a price on quality. We have seen way to many guys have there weekends wrecked because their sleds won't run...what is that worth?

We will start taking deposits in Jun and should be able to start installs late July.

Neil, how much of a deposit are you looking for? And do you have a solid price on your kit?

NM

Reaction score
Any news on testing or more vids or pics also wondering on price ?
Testing this weekend again. Just going to try a couple different things to see if they are worth adding.
So far the price is looking like 7995.00 plus 1000.00 for install.

b_sandgren

Reaction score
Hi Neil, will you also be offering a non-intercooled version for a little less $?

Also, I had heard that the turbo kits must be installed at your facility. If that is the case and I live in Northern CA, that is going to be tuff to make work. In this scenario I would need to go with another turbo kit and then add on your fuel controller (I think you have the best fuel controller set-up. My cousin has a silber kit and is ripping now with your fuel box).
I know that you have installed your fuel box on many other kits. In your opinion if I was unable to buy your turbo kit because of my location, which kit would you recommend in your experience. It looks like Scooters sled is ripping very well with the HM kit.

Thanks for any insight you have

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Neil can tell you best, but the best thing I ever did to my 09 Dragon was have them install the boost it control box. I found it way simpler to adjust than the boondocker control box. I have an older boondocker turbo set up on that machine, and got tired of having to purchase the upgrades all the time. EBC controller, timing key etc. So i spoke with Neil one day about it and he said lets try out a boost it set up on it. So we did, and it has been great ever since. I have an HM Turbo on my Pro with a boost it controller as well and have nothing but good things to say about his product. Thanks again Boost It. Another satisfied customer.

NM

Reaction score
Any updates Neil?
Yes we are just finalizing plans for some of our machined and custom parts.

Here is a list of parts.

-Garrett 2863 GTX turbo
-2.5 stainless steel downpipe with 3 inch stainless muffler
-Boost-It XIC fuel controller 2.6
-Electronic boost control from XIC
-Water to air airbox with aux fuel rail and 2 aux injectors
-Ski mounted snow/ice scratchers
-Tunnel mounted heat exhanger for water to air system
-Bosch 12 volt water pump
-XIC Tmap sensor interceptor for altitude comp and low end fueling
-Yamaha Apex rising rate fuel pressure regulator (non adjustable)
-Complete fuel line replacement with quick disconnect filter for easy filter change
-Turbosmart Kompact blow off valve
-Reed modification for extended reed life
-AEM wideband gauge
-Autometer liquid filled boost gauge
-Integrated XIC/Boost/wideband gauge mount
-oil pump/lines/tank for turbo oil system
-PTO footwell snow vent
-Aluminum exhaust donut
-Cold air intake/high volume filter
-Dalton adjustable clutch weights
-Team Helix for 162-174 track
-Primary and secondary clutch springs

We are also building these components and some of them will make it in to the kit:

-CNC machined turbo head
-Uerathane motor mounts with stainless inserts
-Headlight delete/cold air intake
-LED lighting

All hoses, clamps, bolts, fasteners, etc.

We have put our sled on the snow against every other US built turbo kit for the Pro RMK's and are very happy with how our kit compares.

Last edited:

SCRUBZ

Reaction score
Just wondering if you will be selling the uerathane motor mounts as a seperate kit???

NM

Reaction score
Just wondering if you will be selling the uerathane motor mounts as a seperate kit???
Yes the motor mounts will be available for any 2011-2013 Pro. The kit will be 189.00. It will extend the belt life for sure.

Tyson.H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do u have any pics of the motor mounts is it both parts of each motor mount or just the bushing part

Top Bottom