Boost it system

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
If you have a turbo and have control box issues Neil (NM) has come out with a system that really wakes up your turbo or supercharger.
Ive always had issues with my turbo, hesitation, air/fuel issues, popping, lag, and a lot more. Neil just finished my install and I could not believe the difference in my sled. It jumps forward when you hit the throttle, and pulls hard. You let off and hit it again and without hesitation or lag it just goes. This thing rips. It used to have the Rapid Bike stage 3, Powderlites kit. Neil takes the intercooler and drills it out and installs 3 fuel bosses, that is where extra injectors go. Then installs a custom made control box that has 2 knobs to control when the extra fuel is needed and for how long. So if your working in deep powder all day you may need some extra fuel. Its very easy and user friendly. This system works will all turbo's and wakes them right up.

NM info is

Attachments

• IMGP1864 (Small).JPG
    IMGP1864 (Small).JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 1,480
  • IMGP1868 (Small).JPG
    IMGP1868 (Small).JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,474
  • IMGP1871 (Small).JPG
    IMGP1871 (Small).JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 1,478
  • nytro2.JPG
    nytro2.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 1,467
  • nytro7.jpg
    nytro7.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 1,484
  • nytro5.jpg
    nytro5.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 1,471
  • nytro3.jpg
    nytro3.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 1,474
Last edited:

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks great. Mine goes on later this week. Also replacing the rb3 on a Powderlites stage 3 kit.

So Ron, you find it to have less lag than with the rb3? That's good news as I was worried that it might have more lag due to not having any ignition advance in part throttle. I guess the benefit of using the stock fueling for vacuum pays off!

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Lococoin - Way less lag than the RB3, and it doesn't fall on its face either when you accelerate. It justs pulls, its fun now. And I actually rode 2 days without taking my hood off to adjust things.

For those who have had issues with your turbo system and wish to bring it to life. Invest in this system. My sled has never ran better, and right from the time I hit my throttle I have response, no falling on its face. At full throttle I was at 12 or 13 Air fuel. Neil has been upgrading more than just powderlites systems, he's done Impulse, MCXpress, Alpine, and more than just the Yamaha's as well. He has done a few skidoo's already with the 1200 cc in them. Thanks again Neil.:d

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine is done also thing rips unreal the difference, what boost level you running now?

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lococoin - Way less lag than the RB3, and it doesn't fall on its face either when you accelerate. It justs pulls, its fun now. And I actually rode 2 days without taking my hood off to adjust things.

For those who have had issues with your turbo system and wish to bring it to life. Invest in this system. My sled has never ran better, and right from the time I hit my throttle I have response, no falling on its face. At full throttle I was at 12 or 13 Air fuel. Neil has been upgrading more than just powderlites systems, he's done Impulse, MCXpress, Alpine, and more than just the Yamaha's as well. He has done a few skidoo's already with the 1200 cc in them. Thanks again Neil.:d
Will boost-it auto adjust without user adjustment for riding around home at about 12psi 2700ft elevation to running 17-20 psi at 5-8000ft?

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Will boost-it auto adjust without user adjustment for riding around home at about 12psi 2700ft elevation to running 17-20 psi at 5-8000ft?
Yes, built in Map sensor adjusts to 22 lbs boost.
All kits now get the weld in fuel rail and the XIC.

Attachments

• photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    34 KB · Views: 1,108
  • DSCN0680.jpg
    DSCN0680.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 1,108

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
THAT IS AWESOME!!! It looks like where the aux injectors will go on my impulse kit will require a front rad delete, i have a large rear tunnel cooler that should be good for keepin her cool though if need be.

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious because im running a prologger on the risers and that along with that XIC might look a little bulky

NM

Reaction score
THAT IS AWESOME!!! It looks like where the aux injectors will go on my impulse kit will require a front rad delete, i have a large rear tunnel cooler that should be good for keepin her cool though if need be.
You can keep your rad without a problem.
We can mount the controller anywhere. Most like it on the bars so they can easily access datalog and make quick adjustments if needed. We have mounted some under the hood, so that's not a problem.

Here is a pic of one of the Impulse sleds we did.

Attachments

• 172.jpg
    172.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 1,060
  • 167.jpg
    167.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 1,063

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is an awesome fab job! Hopefully I can get er in soon and have boost-it this season!

ronnie

Reaction score
I have MPI stage 1 supercharger. Wanted to know if i would gain anything if I change to a Boost-it system, my throttle response is pretty good.

NM

Reaction score
I have MPI stage 1 supercharger. Wanted to know if i would gain anything if I change to a Boost-it system, my throttle response is pretty good.
We do not do as many S/C sleds. Is it a Nytro or Apex?
Where does the current system give you problems?

Beauford t

Reaction score
I got TSS lined to to do the boost-it and there air/water inter-cooler setup on the doo 1200 this year.
Lets hope its as good on the skidoos as it is on the yammys!! let it snow

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got TSS lined to to do the boost-it and there air/water inter-cooler setup on the doo 1200 this year.
DUDE update please

bigfish

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the mikus sleds rip all the time there 1200 go real good.

Top Bottom