Boost-It for E-tech

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a good talk with Dave today. Really nice guy. If I remember correctly the non intercooled kits are 5200, and the water to air intercooled kits are 6400. Actually really decent prices considering the parts you are getting. Also nice buying from guys that run this stuff hard where it is meant to be ridden. I dont think they would release something if it didnt work awesome. They have me thinking hard about getting into a turbo again.

jasonrev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After seeing how my cousins 1200 turbo panned out from them I can't say I would be in a big rush to buy anything from them. You can probably see other posts from me praising the guys from TSS, but after seeing my cousin struggle with this 20 something thousand turd all winter I can't keep my mouth shut. Oh and that price was with him supplying his own track and skid. There 1200s I know rock and it looks like there etecs do the same. If you guys have your heart set on there kits just be careful.

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
After seeing how my cousins 1200 turbo panned out from them I can't say I would be in a big rush to buy anything from them. You can probably see other posts from me praising the guys from TSS, but after seeing my cousin struggle with this 20 something thousand turd all winter I can't keep my mouth shut. Oh and that price was with him supplying his own track and skid. There 1200s I know rock and it looks like there etecs do the same. If you guys have your heart set on there kits just be careful.
Did TSS do the original build on his sled, or are they trying to fix someones else's problem?

It is interesting you bring up money, because many sledders get to a point where they won't spend the money to finish the job properly, but are still unhappy the sled won't work and start pointing fingers at the shop. I'm not saying this is the case here, but I have seen it a hundred times.

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya it has the rapid bike on it.

There's the problem. Rapid Bike has proven to be inconsistant junk. Why powderlites is so bent on using it is bizarre. There are far better fuel set ups available. May be pride, Dave spent a lot of time playing down the value of Neil's setup.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Im 100% sold on the Boost It system. This box is simply is the best improvement my sled has seen since it has been installed. My rapidbike box is waiting for the next time I go to Neils to visit the press, lol. That box was so inconsistent and caused so many issues. Im confidant the Boost it box will improve any turbo system or go along with any current system to improve it. I really haven't had any issues since this box was installed on my Yamaha PL kit.

Last edited:

jasonrev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boost it I'm sure would help however the sleds biggest problem is build quality. As my cousin should have voiced his displeasure a lot more about this I'm not going to air the list of crap that went wrong this thing all season. I don't feel it would be right for TSS to hear about all these problems via this site.

Top Bottom