Boost-It for E-tech

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Sounds awesome. Where were you guys riding and do you have any video?
Rode Frisby in Revy. Dave Micku took some vid but I don't know if he plans on sharing. Micku's rode yesterday and their sleds ran great again. They were testing Boost-It on a new 2012 Cat Proclimb too.

Frenchie

Reaction score
Rode Frisby in Revy. Dave Micku took some vid but I don't know if he plans on sharing. Micku's rode yesterday and their sleds ran great again. They were testing Boost-It on a new 2012 Cat Proclimb too.

Well I'm glad to hear your controller is working out for the T-ETEC Neil, actually I'm so stoked to hear this! Spoke to Kyle last week and I could actually see the bigass grin on his face!! I'm Getting a TSS kit installed as soon as they have it built, just waiting for the phone call!
:beer:

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
has this fuel programmer been tested with the aero kit, is their a contack number to call, thanks

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this just answered my question for next year of what to buy between poo or doo with a turbo! I think i'll stick with the etec and a nice little turbo on it

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had the aerocharger out today, worked real nice at 7.5lbs in revy, with their aero fuel system, but still a hessitaion off the start

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had the aerocharger out today, worked real nice at 7.5lbs in revy, with their aero fuel system, but still a hessitaion off the start
it would be nice to see if a boost it could clean up that hessition.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya i wish the boost- it box the best, but the dobec box is not far off as well, sounds like their is a few other positive changes happening as well, could be a great year

JBEST103

Reaction score
Just finished a weekend of riding in revy with my boost it fueled turbo etec. All i can say is WOW! Thanks for making my sled fun to ride again Neil big thumbs up. Only one problem all weekend.....Keeping the front end down!!

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just finished a weekend of riding in revy with my boost it fueled turbo etec. All i can say is WOW! Thanks for making my sled fun to ride again Neil big thumbs up. Only one problem all weekend.....Keeping the front end down!!
whos turbo kit are you running?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
neil is there some info or instructions to operating your box, i have one and kyle never got me any instructions, thanks

Frenchie

Reaction score
Thought I'd post a video of the TSS kit in action, they use the Boost-It box. It's a bit long but I wanted to show how it does not miss a beat!
Awesome job Neil! :d

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd post a video of the TSS kit in action, they use the Boost-It box. It's a bit long but I wanted to show how it does not miss a beat!
Awesome job Neil! :d

Nice. Sounds awsome

Sent from my HTC- cause my wife says snow and mud is a guys facebook

Top Bottom