Boost-It for E-tech

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
We have the Boost-It controller functioning on a 2011 E-tech 800. We will be doing some testing as soon as we can hit some snow.If this controller works as good on the e-tech as it does on the Pro RMK, we will have some very happy Doo turbo guys on the snow this winter.

TSS (Micku's) will be using this controller on their new Doo E-tech and Arctic cat kits this winter.

Attachments

• DSCN0721.jpg
    DSCN0721.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 1,197

NM

Reaction score
Ready for snow.

Attachments

• DSCN0924.jpg
    DSCN0924.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 1,145

NM

Reaction score
Cool....Kris phoned and said he couldn't believe how that thing ripped. That would be a wicked sled with reliable boost.
The cool thing is that we had it running really good within an hour and made a few small adjustments through the day to improve a couple spots through the rpm range.

The sled has a very small hiccup before boost even comes on, and we believe it is just a condition of a turbo hanging off the stock pipe. A couple guys rode it that had never ridden a 2 stroke turbo before and couldn't believe how hard it pulled. It is nice getting those opinions.
The dreaded bog that everyone has complained about with these sleds is gone. There is no bog whatsoever when boost comes on. The motor transfers on to boost as smooth as a stock sled ramps up.
Hard to believe, but the e-tech turbo runs better than our Pro turbo in every throttle position and will out pull the Pro easily on the top end. Micku's were ripping around with huge smiles on their faces all day. It was funny when Kyle said "the way this thing runs, I would hit chutes with it right now". It is a pretty cool package.

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The cool thing is that we had it running really good within an hour and made a few small adjustments through the day to improve a couple spots through the rpm range.

The sled has a very small hiccup before boost even comes on, and we believe it is just a condition of a turbo hanging off the stock pipe. A couple guys rode it that had never ridden a 2 stroke turbo before and couldn't believe how hard it pulled. It is nice getting those opinions.
The dreaded bog that everyone has complained about with these sleds is gone. There is no bog whatsoever when boost comes on. The motor transfers on to boost as smooth as a stock sled ramps up.
Hard to believe, but the e-tech turbo runs better than our Pro turbo in every throttle position and will out pull the Pro easily on the top end. Micku's were ripping around with huge smiles on their faces all day. It was funny when Kyle said "the way this thing runs, I would hit chutes with it right now". It is a pretty cool package.

What turbo kit are you running?

NM

Reaction score
What turbo kit are you running?
This is a customers sled with a Trask turbo. TSS will be putting their kits through a few more days of testing and then they will have kits for sale. I know that after Saturday they went home and started producing parts.

The single most important thing on a turbo kit is the fueling. All turbos make pressure and intercoolers can be made to work.

Fuel has to come at the right time in the proper amounts.

jasonrev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a customers sled with a Trask turbo. TSS will be putting their kits through a few more days of testing and then they will have kits for sale. I know that after Saturday they went home and started producing parts.

The single most important thing on a turbo kit is the fueling. All turbos make pressure and intercoolers can be made to work.

Fuel has to come at the right time in the proper amounts.

Well that's good to hear. With Brandon and justin now being sponsored by cat I was giving Dave a hard time about how he will be the last one in the family still riding doo and he replied "if we can't get this etech turbo to work I'll be riding a cat too". So it's good to hear that the etechs are rocking pretty good. Us doo guys are long over due for some boost.

jasonrev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I have seen some vids of your turbo pro and it was pretty amazing where that thing would go, so if these turbo etechs are out pulling them on top they should be a pretty nasty setup. Take some vids!

• Thanks
Reactions: NM

NM

Reaction score
I have seen some vids of your turbo pro and it was pretty amazing where that thing would go, so if these turbo etechs are out pulling them on top they should be a pretty nasty setup. Take some vids!
Well Dave and Kyle were really pumped, and judging by the number of kits they plan to sell, they are really confident that it's a runner. They should be testing again soon.

badass1000

Reaction score
from the posts I have read on snowest. Last year trask was useing a aerocharger fuel control box. aerocharger fuel control box is a dobeck box I believe. some one correct me if I am wrong.

NM

Reaction score
from the posts I have read on snowest. Last year trask was useing a aerocharger fuel control box. aerocharger fuel control box is a dobeck box I believe. some one correct me if I am wrong.
You are correct, but I was under the impression that Aero helped Trask out for last season only because the kits they did sell never ran at altitude.
I heard they were on there own for this year.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds awesome. Where were you guys riding and do you have any video?

JBEST103

Reaction score
Neil was testing my sled out in Revy. I have been stuck up north working this past month. I dont believe he took any videos. Sounds like it runs awesome though!

Top Bottom