BOOST-It Demo day

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
We will be hosting a Demo Day on March 8 in Revelstoke at Boulder mountain in the Sugar Bowl. Alternate date is Mar 9th if the weather does not work out on the 8th.
We will have our 2015 turbo kit on a 2014 Pro.
Demo rides will start at 10:30 and wrap up around 2:00 PM.
All riders will be required to sign a waiver and a you break it you buy it agreement.
We are also planning to be in Valemount the following weekend for a Demo ride there. This will be confirmed shortly.

For this Demo ride the sled will be set at the minimum boost level of 6 lbs to show how efficient the kit is.

Thanks

Team Boost-It

NM

Reaction score
We will be hosting a Demo Day on March 8 in Revelstoke at Boulder mountain in the Sugar Bowl. Alternate date is Mar 9th if the weather does not work out on the 8th.
All riders will be required to sign a waiver and a you break it you buy it agreement.
We are also planning to be in Valemount the following weekend for a Demo ride there. This will be confirmed shortly.

For this Demo ride the sled will be set at the minimum boost level of 6 lbs to show how efficient the kit is.

Thanks

Team Boost-It
Here is one of the Pro turbo's that will be at our demo ride. Jordan from VP racing and the Cycle Works gang were kind enough to let us bring it out so test pilots can put this rocket through its paces.
Come on out and take it for a rip!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 515

Callele88

Reaction score
Definitely looking forward to the Valemount stop. Any idea yet which riding area you will be at and what day?

NM

Reaction score
Definitely looking forward to the Valemount stop. Any idea yet which riding area you will be at and what day?
It looks like Clemina will be the spot. We will announce it shortly.

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks

Team Boost-It

Sounds like fun, I will stay in touch. Definitely would like to have a rip on one this year Neil !!!
Thx bud.

RN

NM

Reaction score
We are still planning on being at Allan Creek on Sat. We tested our new Cold air intake kit on the Pro and are now running 76 Gram Dalton's at 7 lbs boost and still pulling 8300 rpm plus. This Pro is a rocket for anyone that would like to come give it a rip.
I also invite anyone that currently has a Pro turbo kit to come check it out to get a real world comparison.

Thanks

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love to make it Neil but I have already committed myself to the boat and sportsman show.

• Thanks
Reactions: NM

CatAttack900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are still planning on being at Allan Creek on Sat. We tested our new Cold air intake kit on the Pro and are now running 76 Gram Dalton's at 7 lbs boost and still pulling 8300 rpm plus. This Pro is a rocket for anyone that would like to come give it a rip.
I also invite anyone that currently has a Pro turbo kit to come check it out to get a real world comparison.

Thanks

Are you selling these intakes yet Neil? how are they different than current set up?

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone take a picture of maxwell when he's riding that boost-it pro.- you'll prob see the grin through his helmet it's so big!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using

Top Bottom