BOOST-IT Demo days

kev900

Reaction score
Yes I completely understand. The guys that did make it back and then joined us on a tree ride tour after can maybe chime in and give their impression on how our sleds worked in the trees.

I would have to say that these Boost It sleds were working pretty good in the trees where we were riding, seems like they could hold a pretty good side hill too.

Cycle Works Red Deer

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.cycleworks.com
Yes I completely understand. The guys that did make it back and then joined us on a tree ride tour after can maybe chime in and give their impression on how our sleds worked in the trees.

The Boost It Vipers Rock Period. They performed all day without a hiccup. It didn't matter if they were pulling hills in the Sugar Bowl or when we went for a tree run, they didn't skip a beat. Oh and they handle like a 2 stroke on steroids. Very maneuverable in the trees, they can hold a side hill like their in no tomorrow.

bigfish

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i rode neils 174 pro & his 174 viper they both are fun & in the pow i actually found the viper turned easyer in the powder & held its line with little effort,power wise in the deep snow the viper will walk away from pro.the viper is a big step above the nytro,i own a fully modded nytro & neils viper does not have any light weight parts on it & it feels 60lbs lighter than my nytro,with a bunch of light weight parts the viper will be impressive.if you are a good rider the viper will go anywhere you want it,i was having a hard time following neil threw the trees on sunday & he was on the viper & i was on the pro.

noob

Reaction score
Neil, is there a certain time or place for demo at yammi fest? first time there

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Neil, is there a certain time or place for demo at yammi fest? first time there

Were u unable to make it to the Fernie Demo Ride... Cody R. had his Boost-it there.. He says its a friggen animal... Gosh you live a stone throw away...

noob

Reaction score
didn't know it was happening. be cool to go to yammifest anyways and try the actual 15's out as well. super pumped for my boost kit this year.

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
My Boost-It Viper will be available to take for a rip at Yamafest just come find me.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see the different kits and set ups with actual side by side comparisons, on the hills.

Skyline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well unfortunately I will not be able to attend... Be in Seattle at Monster Energy Supercross with my son.
Well at least you have a good reason for not making it, ill be in fox creek welding. But like they say make hay while the sun shines.

Top Bottom