2016 Arctic Cat Demo Rides

Cycle Works Red Deer

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.cycleworks.com
Some really Exciting news coming for the 2016's!!! Come Demo a 2016 Proclimb or throw your leg over our Prototype Boost-It Cat!

Mar. 13 & 14th Revelstoke (Boulder)
or
Mar. 16 & 17th Valemount (Allen Creek)

MUST BE 21 YEARS OLD TO RIDE
HOLD A VAILD DRIVERS LICENSE
BRING YOUR OWN GEAR + AVY EQUIPMENT

See You Their!!

mighty1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So does one have to setup a day to ride on the demo ride or can he just show up on one of the days?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure if you guys know there is a rumor the Big Iron Shootout will be running that weekend at Boulder as well as the Vintage ride. May want to have a designated meeting place as it could be nuts up there. Good luck with your ride!:beer:

McGrath

Supporting Vendor, Alberta Cycle
Reaction score
If your going to Valemount we can help you get on a new ride, the way things look is McBride has some snow coming so possibly riding there although we are all staying in Valemount. As for booking time to ride won't be that easy, after all were on the mountain. So I know few dealers like T&T and Alberta Cycle (me) are going to bring some 2015 also until we can get you on the new 2016. If your interested in going check our events page on the website for details. Albertacycle.com
Also some Team Arctic riders will be there too.

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really wanted to try a 16 to compare to my 14 but both dates are on my week on! How many people have signed up to try the 16 already

McGrath

Reaction score
There no schedule for the 2016 as we will have a general meeting area. Anyone planning on going we have hooked up with Super 8 in Valemount rooms for $71.00 per night under Alberta Cycle ( Arctic Cat Demo) from recent conditions and post looks like Mcbride the place to be, decent snow and more in the forecast.

Super 8 - 1465 5th Ave, Valemount, BC

Last edited:

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure if you guys know there is a rumor the Big Iron Shootout will be running that weekend at Boulder as well as the Vintage ride. May want to have a designated meeting place as it could be nuts up there. Good luck with your ride!:beer:
I'm hearing it to. Going to pass on it as it sound to busy for me but have friends that are going...they say it's on. Ugh what a sh#t show that will be, bis the vintage and demo days.

McGrath

Reaction score
Ride is back on there be 5 new 2016 sleds in Valemount this weekend....Not sure the details but machines will be there. Below message no longer in effect.

So news just came in today, we still as group will go to McBride for the weekend but Arctic Semi Truck has turned around.

Attention All Arctic Cat Snowmobile Dealers,

Unfortunately, due to warm weather, rain and most importantly lack of snow we have decided to cancel our Demo Tour slated for Revelstoke (March 12,13) and Valemount (March 15,16).

Curt Shirtliffe and I would like to thank you for your efforts in preparations for this event. We believe in Factory demo rides and will plan one for next year.

• Please post the cancellation of this event on your Social Media, website etc...
  • Please contact your customers if they planned to go.
  • Cancel your hotel accommodations.
  • Or just goto McBride and enjoy the few feet of new snow, could be the last ride!

Last edited:

McGrath

Reaction score
That's to bad but it's not going to stop me from riding
I'm with you on that the rate snow melting could be the last ride, won't be perfect but it's still better then the dirt here already.

We found Snow, the 2016 MY demo tour is a go for the Northern run out of Valemount. We will have 5 2016 M8000 153 SP LTD's in green available to try.

Last edited:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spoke with Corey the Alberta rep last night and he said they will be at Allen Creek Today. Come out and check out the 2016s and the T&T gang

Panzerdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got to ride one at Allen creek. On Sunday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 356
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 358
  • image.jpg