Boost 3 teaser

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
:drool: Sooo.......any word on when this is going to be for sale??
It looks like Veedy will be at the sled show in Edm. next weekend with vids for sale. I expect he will start shipping after next weekend.:)

tohigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
crash and burn, thats great:beer:

should be a good vid:headbanger:

NM

Reaction score
Veedy stopped by today and dropped off a copy of Boost3 for me to watch. Lots of chute climbing and crashes, some Boonin with Swenson, and an extra called scenes explained where he is doing some commentary of some of the climbs/crashes etc. If you like watching horsepower, you will like this film. I hear he only has a 100 copies for sale at the show, so get em while they last.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess I have to get one of his website. Hit the Sled show Sat morning and there were none to be had.:(

STRAYPUSSY

Reaction score
Veedy had a copy waiting for me fri, thats too bad he only had a 100 copies they were gone fri night... tons off sweet pulls and rolling>> NM your pull in the monster bowl was sweet!! (first accent) ur lucky it stoped cuz thats a huge cliff it could have went off!! nice climb!:beer:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I didnt know there were only a 100 copies,LOL! HA!HA! I got one and it is is awsome.Crazy Powder riding,Great Video!
catmando!

NM

Reaction score
Veedy had a copy waiting for me fri, thats too bad he only had a 100 copies they were gone fri night... tons off sweet pulls and rolling>> NM your pull in the monster bowl was sweet!! (first accent) ur lucky it stoped cuz thats a huge cliff it could have went off!! nice climb!:beer:
Thanks. It never stopped. Veedy cut it before I did the mad dash for my sled. If I didn't stop it, it was gone. It was picking up speed heading for the cliff...and that is why we have tethers that should be worn.;)

Top Bottom