Boondocker control box issues?

Cwarren

Reaction score
I have an 07 m1000 with jaws twins pipes and have been having issues with the boondocker not properly working, is anyone else having issues? And also what kind of clutch set up works best with these pipes and I also have a d&d fire breather intake on it

Catberg

Reaction score
The only issue I had was one of the pins pushed out of the connector. This made one injector inject at stock and the other one at mod level. The engine failed catastrophically. Fixed up all the connections with solder and heat shrink. Never looked back.

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
You need to look at the installation instructions, the wiring harness to the injectors is different for certain years and there is one wire that need to be changed around on each injector harness. You can find the instructions on thier website as well. This will fix your problem and also make sure your ground is on the motor, not the bulkhead. Good luck. Variable helix 46/36, it will pull like a freight train and pick up bottom end speed quicker.

Kermit

Reaction score
My box says pto injector error and the sled is really boggy n no power

Had the same issue twice on '09, my issue was under the heat shield, injector wire had rubbed through and was grounding out, I'd check there first.

Top Bottom