Bombadier side by side?? Rumor or when?

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my rzr was close if i put the other clutch kit in it i would get better top end i had it up to 75 mph and it is 5000000000 times more fun than any of my quads i have owned it goes down many quad trails just fine

ya man but urs is a rzr, they are alright, but all the other ones i have seen are not impressive, you cant go down trail very fast and u are always getting hit with branches and stuff, my buddies rhino flipped over on us when we took a curve in the road at like 20 km/h and landed on my leg, they are basically just glorified golf carts that cost a retarded amount of money

Carbondeath

Reaction score
Why hijack a thread??

What in the fu_ck would u know you 17 your old lippy prick! Maybe just keep ridin your little honda that mommy and daddy bought for u little guy!!!!! :nono:

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Re: Why hijack a thread??

this thread is way out in left field now maybe over the fence.

btw i will take up the offer of following anyone..... i prefer muskeg :)

UkrainianMudKing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is all i have to say about the RZR

Attachments

• brokeback-poster.jpg
    brokeback-poster.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 50

koolio-99

Reaction score
Picked up my new 650 XT and was asking the salesman about the SXS. He said that they will know in 6 weeks and that from what he has heard that it will be halfway between the Rhino and the RZR. Definetly will have a box and said 1000cc. Should be out around X-Mas.

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This post has really gone out into left field. I see alot of guys that are trying hard to bash the side by side segment. Thats fine, if thats what they get their enjoyment from, let it be. Hopefully Can am releases something, it will be interesting to see what. They are very smart when it comes to marketing something, so i can't see them jumping straight to a 1000cc, when others are still around the 700-800 class. BRP never jumps to fast when there is money to be made in certain places.

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What in the fu_ck would u know you 17 your old lippy prick! Maybe just keep ridin your little honda that mommy and daddy bought for u little guy!!!!! :nono:

lol wow, im not little, some of my friends own side by sides (rhino, teryx, prowler, mule and rzr) and they are not very impressive except for the rzr that the guy spent 22 grand on so in my opinion thats a waste of money, thats what i know a-hole. and i will keep riding the quad that mommy and daddy bought me because they love me :)

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and if i was gonna buy a sxs it would definitley be the can am if the rumors are true

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

woah woah woah turbo! spool down! god u sure get offened by someone expressing there opinion!

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pure comedy......anyway this is the pic i had email to me by an undercover agent in BRP:d, don't tell anyone i sent it to you orrrrrr i could be in trouble.:eek:

Okay, i showed my piece now back to fighting U2.

Attachments

• post-1540-1191873441.jpg
    post-1540-1191873441.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 245

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

dude your way outta control. looks like your "daddy" was a bit too harsh on your growin up eh

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pure comedy......anyway this is the pic i had email to me by an undercover agent in BRP:d, don't tell anyone i sent it to you orrrrrr i could be in trouble.:eek:

Okay, i showed my piece now back to fighting U2.

That thing looks fast as all hell. I dig it

Top Bottom