Bombadier side by side?? Rumor or when?

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For the last few years Bombadier has been talking about bringing out a side by side. Now I'm hearing it's close. Anybody know when they are suppose to be bringing it out? I like the Polaris Razers, but am a bomby fan and am willing to wait if it's soon.

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be interesting to see if they will be over priced like their atv line?

if you really compare their atv price to everyone else you should look at what you get that you dont elsewhere the have aluminum rims (stock) come with a winch (stock) decent tires (stock) they are probably the most ready out of the box atv everyone else you have to upgrade to get that stuff wich puts the all in a close ball park price wise

that is how i looked at it when i bought both my popo's with the delux package were within $800 with the same accesories that are stock on the bombies

just my 2 cents

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure when it comes it it will lean more to the sporty side of things.BRP has a few different engines to offer.Would not surprise me to see the 1200cc rotax v twin in there.SxS are expensive allready and if they offer 2 much as in a sporty 1200cc unit with long travel real shocks,winch,roof good tires it will be knocken on 20K msrp.I am glad I did not wait on my 09 rhino as I personally like the width and anything wider would be trouble in some of the tight technecle riding I do.Reliability is also a big concern as I am sure the first BRP units would have issues

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha, put 4 people on your reny with a cooler, then you can talk :)

Underpowered,.. hmm don't think you got the memo :beer:

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I agree, I have 3 Bomby sleds, 1 quad, and am thinking on buying a sxs but is it ever going to come out? With my luck probably after I buy a RZR.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I agree, I have 3 Bomby sleds, 1 quad, and am thinking on buying a sxs but is it ever going to come out? With my luck probably after I buy a RZR.

The problem that pertains to most newly released products, the first years production generally seem to have issues or be lemon,.. but not in all cases. It even plagues the auto industry, farming equipment and even household products.

Myself I have been plagued with first year flops,.. for example my 06 1500 ram and the new IFS. Nothing but leaking front shocks and axles seals and it only has 30,000k on it. Now I can hear the jokes should have bought a Chev/Ford,.. :nono: save it for someone elses topic.

If and when the BRP's come out and you do get one, I wish you luck and its all that you hope it is.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BRP loves to push stuff out the door and fail to address issues when they come up on new production models. Thank god for the internet fixes. That being said when they come out IF they are reasonably priced I would love to get one. (call me a gluten for punishment)

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for the amount you pay for one you could buy 2 decent quads that will go way more places than a side by side. my friend has a rhino and that thing did not impress me at all(gutless). the only side by side that is remotely impressive is the RZR, and it will be a cold day in hell when i buy a polaris.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
look man i would be pretty pissed of to if i had to drive both yamaha and polaris, i really feel for u man

(except yamahas sport quads)...(k all of yamaha but the yfz and yfz 45r..cause there sweet). (you know what the raptor 250 is pretty sweet for the little guys too). (raptors are cool i guess except the 350) .. (ok the 350 too) wolverines suck though. unless you want mud. k wolverines are cool too

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The photoshopped pic of a Can-Am SxS done up with the sporty look of the Renegade had my mouth watering.. I can only hope that stick with the sport line of products over the utility when they do release theirs. Granted first year models will have issues, but Can-Am has one of the best warranties in the business! And I like to tinker, so it's all good ;)

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come for a ride in my teryx and i'll show ya how gay your quad is

lol

chris

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come for a ride in my teryx and i'll show ya how gay your quad is

lol

chris

ya ok good luck with that, for the amount of $ u have probly put in ur teryx i couldve bought 2 fully built race quads, thatll go on tighter trails than ur teryx, hit jumps, climb bigger and steeper hills, do wheelies, plus they would be way faster than ur teryx. so when ur teryx can do all that stuff and still do over 130km/h then maybe u can talk

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya ok good luck with that, for the amount of $ u have probly put in ur teryx i couldve bought 2 fully built race quads, thatll go on tighter trails than ur teryx, hit jumps, climb bigger and steeper hills, do wheelies, plus they would be way faster than ur teryx. so when ur teryx can do all that stuff and still do over 130km/h then maybe u can talk

my rzr was close if i put the other clutch kit in it i would get better top end i had it up to 75 mph and it is 5000000000 times more fun than any of my quads i have owned it goes down many quad trails just fine

Top Bottom