Blown Insulation - anyone do it?

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kevin and I are finally in the home stretch of our garage construction and need to blow in the insulation in the attic - we have the materials, and a free rental of the machine, but no desire to do it ourselves.

Does anyone here do that? Anyone in our area (Bonnyville)??

HELP :)

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it is the Atticat stuff it is super easy to do, but boring, like watching paint dry! I did a 50 X 90 foot roof with 125 bags. Took me about 8 hours in total. Saved a lot of money doing it myself from the quotes I asked for. Good luck!

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Difference for me to do my 30x30 to r40 renting the machine and insulation compared to having someone do it was a difference of $100.

I paid the guy. Done in 45min.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kevin and I are finally in the home stretch of our garage construction and need to blow in the insulation in the attic - we have the materials, and a free rental of the machine, but no desire to do it ourselves.

Does anyone here do that? Anyone in our area (Bonnyville)??

HELP :)
There is a couple of guys there, that are very helpful, but............... getting on in age..........

Call Ron C and tell him to bring his buddy Terry C

The "C's" are not related, but they'll get r done for ya ;)

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gave it a try helping out. But the rental machine was junk & only pushed insulation about a foot into the tube & would jam up.
Hoping for a better machine nxt wknd.

Top Bottom