Bla, Bla, Bla....from other threads

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So that begs the question: Will FAB wear pink tassles with nip(ple) clamps?

It just occcurred to me that FAB might be short for Fat A**ed Ba**ard, is that the case? (Not insinuating anything, just curious).

I'am the fat one on the 'Praise the Sled Tour" Fab is 6 foot and very handsome, with a Wonderful inside to match the exterior. Fab stands for Master Fabricator just so you know. Fab is one of the finest wrenchmen and metal basher I know.You should kindly ask and you will be given the truth rather than post mean and hurtful quesses.

Hope your having a Wonderful evening

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'am the fat one on the 'Praise the Sled Tour" Fab is 6 foot and very handsome, with a Wonderful inside to match the exterior. Fab stands for Master Fabricator just so you know. Fab is one of the finest wrenchmen and metal basher I know.You should kindly ask and you will be given the truth rather than post mean and hurtful quesses.

Hope your having a Wonderful evening
Im sorry. I try but sometimes the mean spirit just overwhelms me.....I WILL conquer it...I will....I will

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: 2,000th Posting!!!!!!

Dr. Ric Westheimer Here.... Who's The Next Caller On The Line, Please??? And What Seems To Be Your Problem???:d

First problem BigFoot will not stop stalking me on this site

Second problem I have a greenish drip that just wont.....well stop dripping. And it spreads cuz ......well I'am dripping in 2 spots down there now. Man I'am glad your a doctor "Praise the Sled ". Are you coming to Calgary to the show? I could show you the drip in person. If not I will mail you a Fluid sample to your home addy.

P.S. hows the trailer?

F

FAB1

Hope your having a wonderful evening...No Golden maybe midweek

I had a lovely evening Mr. Trocket..:D..had a cheese fondue with the gf and my daughter and two of her friends, then I surfed SW for a bit (while it was working)...then I joined Mr. Opre from Tahoe Films for a cocktail (I did cause he doesn't drink) and delivered some DVD's for the show.

Sorry to hear you won't be going to GOLDEN....I was looking forward to your snow and M1 with shiney new tunnel report.

Will we be seeing you in Revy next weekend...It's only another hour from Quartz you know.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Fab

Top Bottom