Bla, Bla, Bla....from other threads

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there you go snotrocket, I've made your avatar a little more "kid friendly"

enjoy :)

Now thats what I'am talking about... The awesome power of being a Mod.........To change someones life with just the press of a button............It's a religious experience no doubt about it:):)

Tyler Big T.Y.

Did I mention that I'am traning to be a Moderator. R.K. has to notice my most excellent behaviour soon. Could you put in a good word for me pllllllleeeaaase?

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
If I remember correct...... Grover the Grouch was a sneaky little devil....:devildancing::rant:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I remember correct...... Grover the Grouch was a sneaky little devil....:devildancing::rant:

Now thats a low blow. I trust a Mod would never give me a avatar without doing a background check. I will speak to Tyler and get to the bottom of this.....Man I hope this wont effect my final grade to become a Mod.
BigFoot you seem to be kinda negative about me becoming a Mod..............do we know each other? If the answer is YES I'am sorry for whatever I did. I'am not like that anymore just ask Fab. I'll bet that we will be BEST OF BUDS if you could just think positive and NICE thoughts.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Thought it was the guy who lived in the garbage can & made a nuisance of himself..... It has been a long time. :confused:

Oscar is the green guy, Grover is the blue.

Attachments

• oscar_the_grouch.jpg
    oscar_the_grouch.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 62
  • snotrocketgrover.jpg
    snotrocketgrover.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 65

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally they let me out the damn can. Crazy weiner are you drillin holes in the ground these days. I understand your good at that, somethin said about an AFTERHOURS S&M session with you and SBR after the suds nite.:p

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just watching all the Mods and learning from PROS like you. Fab is my friend but he cant teach me how to be a Mod. Fab has always been on the wrong side of the bars. But look what I've done with the Praise the Sled Tour even Fab has cleaned it up. It's almost 12 and under approved:D Soon you will see the love and agree I should be a Mod.

Have a Wonderful day

Your right he cant teach you do to much other than suck rocks.:D

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks BABE1 its so nice to know you really appreciate me and my efforts.:eek:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is absolute proof that the "Praise the Sled Tour" is reaching out and blessing souls. Have you ever seen men conducting themselvfs like such gentlemen . It's what we strived for and now the mission is accomplished.:)

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snot if I knew what you looked like I might say the same for you.;);)

Top Bottom