Bla, Bla, Bla....from other threads

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What, when and how is this Tour de Fab?

Deano670 it's not a what when how It's a Everything It's Always It's a Life Style. Commit to it and you will see. Dragon Lady needs this bad and in the worst way. Anger issues:mad::mad: I hope She gets some soon to take the edge off. Deano670 you are the closest member of the Tour to D.L. please go and give her some of the faith.

F

FAB1

Like his avitar says LOSER and I think he loves the oilers also LOL

See I told you S.....spelling is not really important to be a cleaner on here....and yes DL the Ole FABSTER loves the LOSERS....I mean OILERS...I have won many a 40 of CROWN ROYAL from them over the last two seasons..about 14 of them to be exact..:D

GO SNOTROCKET GO

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh Boyzzzz Im at 99% that means Im one step closer to a full circle JERK:D

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Starting to get that sinking feeling I'am not going to be Drafted. It's my last year as an over age. I cant believe they haven't signed me up yet. I hope my faith is strong enough to weather this storm.

Going POSTAL

Have a Wonderful day

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I made it I made it smoochies all around, and a cheezzzzy azz grab for FLAB.:p

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I made it I made it smoochies all around, and a cheezzzzy azz grab for FLAB.:p

R.K.will send you a free S & M T shirt for making the V.I.P. level. Well thats what Fab and I got but we're from Calgary. Northern peeps might get something more. Makes no diff it's a nice gesture. Thanks R.K.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet get on it RK im freezin my neenies off in this damn van and mammas cold to better send ywo wait make it three cant forget the little one.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet get on it RK im freezin my neenies off in this damn van and mammas cold to better send ywo wait make it three cant forget the little one.

Maybe your not living a good and wholesome life:eek:
Come to the Sled Show and be healed:D
Fab and Myself will have a booth set-up:)
You'll know it's us by the Glow and the Tamborine music playing Cher's greatest hits.:)

P.S. we will also be selling Summer Sucks Stuff:)

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Down my little SUMO...D670 probably doesn't know that you are from the land of SUSHI..I believe he was short spelling the word NIPPLE and meant you NO disrespect.

Thats a relief but how does Deano670 know I have a chopstick piercing my right nipple.

Hope your having a wonderful evening

No Golden Maybe midweek

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a request, can FAB where some pink tassles with nip clamps.:D

Down my little SUMO...D670 probably doesn't know that you are from the land of SUSHI..I believe he was short spelling the word NIPPLE and meant you NO disrespect.

So that begs the question: Will FAB wear pink tassles with nip(ple) clamps?

It just occcurred to me that FAB might be short for Fat A**ed Ba**ard, is that the case? (Not insinuating anything, just curious).

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats a relief but how does Deano670 know I have a chopstick piercing my right nipple.

Hope your having a wonderful evening

No Golden Maybe midweek
It showed through your gold fishnet muscle shirt you were wearing in those pictures from the Cher concert.

Top Bottom