Bill 6

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are correct and we do have a Plebiscite going in Alberta, it is called Albertans First, check out the facebook page. There are 2 plebiscite's going, one against bill 6 and one against the carbon tax. I have them both for the signing and will set-up shop at a convenient spot for everyone to sign. It is taking off and I am sure that I can get the Snowandmud folks to sign. I will talk to Ron to see if I can set-up at Mountain Mania.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Seen this morning in town on my way to work ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450381237.875989.jpg

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is, just like Y2K was.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I heard climate change has been going on for millions of years!!!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Who are you to question the integrity of the collective world leaders.... It's new, It's our fault and we must pay to fix it.....

I could be wrong, but I heard climate change has been going on for millions of years!!!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Nutley now realizes 15 $ is too high for minimum wage....another whoops!!
holy crap if she had a dick ,she couldn't piss through a funnel.....

I never though that I would ever say this in my life time....but , she makes Redford look like a genius!!!!
I wonder what all those kids in the universities are thinking now that she is going back on the big min wage upgrade? Welcome to politics newbies!!

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anybody taken the survey that is on the ab.gov website? Even though they say they will make the appropriate changes, the survey is still asking lots of suspect questions. The survey is up till Jan 3rd, 2016.

What a bunch of BS questions......

ie: Would a stop work or union strike affect your farm? Get ****ing serious!!

I wrote that seeding, spraying, harvest, calving, etc are tasks that are time sensitive or dire consequences will be the result. Tell the cows not to calve till the strike is over. Tell the grasshoppers to stay away.....spraying is on hold because of a stop work order......****ing ridiculous!

Typical non farmers telling a farmer how to farm.....

Anyways, take the time and do the survey.

https://work.alberta.ca/farm-and-ranch-get-involved.html

Last edited:

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and now their going to spend 250,000 to tell you just bend over and take it and you will like it.from what i understand her husband is the leader of the AUPE union so there is where all the votes came from,and the bi,.h kept her maiden name so we couldn't piece the two together

Top Bottom