Bill 6

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Ndp cronyism with renewable energy companies.... She bragged how they were going to help small businesses with $5000/new employee.... You should try and apply for that. We did and because it's just hiring back another tech, doesn't count. Wtf, they're really helping our small business... Fawkers!!!!

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What happens when you get 1600 more votes?

Nothing happens.

A quote from the petition page:

"I propose the Alberta government draft and pass "Recall Legislation", that would permit Alberta residents to request an individual, or party prove they still retain the support of the Alberta voting majority."

You think a majority government is going to pass legislation that could get them kicked out? :confused:

Unless I'm missing something and Alberta already has recall legislation. What do I know, I live in BC.

Last edited:

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The other side of the story that nobody is talking about…  

The round table in Medicine Hat cornered the minister of Agriculture and did not let him go until they had a good discussion with him.

From Facebook, it indicates that the omnibus bill will also contain a provision to allow power generating companies to set up windmills and solar panels to produce electrical energy on any farm in any location that they wish.  No need for farmer consent or permission to enter the land.  The Notley notion is that they need to replace the power generation capability by alternate sources once the 20 of 24 coal fired generation plants are closed.  This is to be done by dictatorial decree.

This is getting more difficult to swallow by the day.

Add that to the Federal government to ban oil tanker traffic off the west coast and electoral reforms that will allow a person to cast a vote for 1st choice, 2nd choice and have the house filled by MP’s from parties based on the percentage of the total vote and not by constituency makes it more difficult to see what is going to happen.

The political system in Canada and especially in Alberta are in shambles.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing happens.

A quote from the petition page:

"I propose the Alberta government draft and pass "Recall Legislation", that would permit Alberta residents to request an individual, or party prove they still retain the support of the Alberta voting majority."

You think a majority government is going to pass legislation that could get them kicked out? :confused:

Unless I'm missing something and Alberta already has recall legislation. What to I know, I live in BC.
The NDP were calling for this before they were in power, let's see if she has the balls to pass it now.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a Great Big Hidden Agenda there guys/gals. The NDP would fawk up the Lords Prayer if give'n the chance!!

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ndp cronyism with renewable energy companies.... She bragged how they were going to help small businesses with $5000/new employee.... You should try and apply for that. We did and because it's just hiring back another tech, doesn't count. Wtf, they're really helping our small business... Fawkers!!!!
Wonder if I can hire my 16 year old to help out at shop and get $5K, lol.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1449625959423.jpg

This should bother every Albertan, the NDP doesn't give two ****s about anything but their bull**** agenda.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Do you think if you were NDP affiliated and a good donator to their cause, it would have been easier?

Probably not... It's not small business friendly, to create new business.... Contrary to what the NDP were slamming down everyone's throat during the election....,sad, really!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stole from Facebook.
Peace Country taking it like champs.
This is why recall legislation is needed.

Email i received from NDP MLA-feel like I was totally bitchslapped.

Thank you for the email! I hope you are having a wonderful day as well.

Please do not assume that every person employed by the Legislative Assembly knows nothing about agriculture or farms. Many of us working in the Constituency Offices have been raised on farms and are completely knowledgeable about the issues that farmers face.

So on a go forward, don’t assume that you are the only ones who have experienced farm life.

Merry Christmas!

Sincerely,

Dianne Nellis
Constituency Assistant
Hon. Margaret McCuaig-Boyd
Dunvegan Central-Peace Notley
Box 9
10410 – 110 Street
Fairview, Alberta T0H 1L0
Phone 780-835-7211
Email: Dunvegan.CentralPeace.Notley@assembly.ab.ca

Top Bottom