Bill 6

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It blows my mind that governments will push through inefficient technologies like this. Why not keep our energy industry going, implement a tax somehow (hate the term carbon tax), and then use that money to fund non partisan research on technology that will work? Thats how I have always pictured carbon tax working. Instead it is used to line the pockets of these "green" hypocrites.
Speaking of blowing minds

Energy Minister suggests those laid off in oil and gas can work in BC until it gets better - 660 NEWS

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another thing these geniuses should think about is our coal is getting burnt either way. Its either here with the cleanest, most advanced technology......or in China. If these crooked politicians have any intention of actually trying to make a difference, the first thing they need to be doing is implementing an environmental tariff on products imported from countries like China. The more we over regulate, the more production is going to go to countries like this with absolutely no standards in place. So in the end we are worse off environmentally. Implement a tariff that makes them lose the environmental component of their competitive advantage. This is something that actually would make a difference.

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another thing these geniuses should think about is our coal is getting burnt either way. Its either here with the cleanest, most advanced technology......or in China. If these crooked politicians have any intention of actually trying to make a difference, the first thing they need to be doing is implementing an environmental tariff on products imported from countries like China. The more we over regulate, the more production is going to go to countries like this with absolutely no standards in place. So in the end we are worse off environmentally. Implement a tariff that makes them lose the environmental component of their competitive advantage. This is something that actually would make a difference.
Thats the problem,It makes sense so they will never think of it.

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting

*CONFLICT OF INTEREST!*** I thought it almost criminal that Rachel Notley stacked the Royalty Rate Review panel with anti-oilsands fanatics trained by Al Gore and the Pembina Institute but I've now uncovered even more damning connections which suggest that the panel members Dave Mowat and Peter Tertzakian have corporate and personal connections to business ventures which stand to reap huge financial gains by forcing Alberta away from fossil fuels. Yes you read that right, the two lead members responsible for establishing Alberta's new royalty rate regime had and have the companies that they are part of directly tied to projects and investments with the most to gain from Alberta turning away from the Oil Sands and natural gas to wind power alternatives! And just to rub salt into the wounds, they have set in motion the plan in which both Rachel Notley and the Liberal Party of Canada are complicit to ensure that the biggest benefactors of the government Climate Change policy and subsidies will be the Ontario Teachers Pension Fund and soon to be announced, the Alberta Teacher's Association pension fund! As a citizen of Alberta, I would like a criminal investigation to begin now rather than wait until after the fact as happens far too often in cases like this. I summarize the publicly available information timeline below which shows the ties that are already in play with these manipulators looking to pull a fast one on Albertans with our resources and tax dollars for personal benefit.

A privately held company by the name of BluEarth Renewables Inc. was founded in 2010 by Kent Brown, Geoff Carnegie and Kelly Matheson-King, former CEO, Biz Development VP and COO respectively of Canadian Hydro Developers, Inc, a firm specializing in hydro, solar and wind energy projects which was bought out by TransAlta in 2009. Major project financial backing for Canadian Hydro Developers Inc projects was provided by none other than Dave Mowat, CEO of VanCity Financial! The major financial backing for BluEarth Renewables Inc was provided by : ARC FINANCIAL Trust Fund 6, whose major investment adviser was and is : Peter Tertzakian. With that support behind them for the past 5 years, they carried on securing additional alternative energy projects by heavily stacking their management team with industry insiders and environmental activists such as the federal Liberal candidate Marlo Raynolds, past Executive Director of the Pembina Institute who prior to joining BluEarth had signed in 2009 an international Declaration calling for a Moratorium on any further development of Alberta's "Tarsands" resources! The same Marlo Raynold who openly claimed at a recent candidates forum in Banff that he was the architect and Guru for Justin Trudeau's forthcoming national energy strategy plan! He's BluEarth's Executive Vice President, Market Development & People and that company has already begun to infiltrate Alberta's wind power industry by securing major projects like Bull Creek near Provost that are arranged by Alberta Schools Commodities Purchasing Consortium (CPC) to provide taxpayer funded power purchases by several Alberta school boards. And the funding connection continues as the major funding partner for these projects is provided by none other than ATB, now headed by the very same Dave Mowat! Oh yeah, Peter Tertzakian provided his ARC Financial Trust Fund 6 with returns approaching 30% per year by selling their initial share to the Ontario Teacher's Pension Fund this past June. I'd like to know what other investments ARC Financial and Peter Tertzakian are holding, I'd wager that none of them are oilsands related!

Absolutely everything I state in this post is easily verifiable fact. Rachel Notley has turned Alberta's future over to a couple of men who have been financially benefiting from the environmental activism that's destroying the Alberta Advantage. Who will join me in exposing these and the other disturbing truths I've uncovered before it's too late? Please share this post and ask all your friends to share it, we cannot let such corruption continue unopposed.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I feel like a rape victim screaming into a pillow. Spent my life aligning myself with the Alberta advantage, work in both the agriculture and oil industry. Both are being ravaged by that bitch.

I don't know where you found all that out but it makes tones of sense that she has Dave mowat running stakeholder meetings with the Calgary oil+ gas boys.
Wolf hanging out in the hen house.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No Matter what happens there is enough of us in this province that we will keep the pressure up on Knotheads **** show. She thinks governing is going to be a cake walk well i got news for that Douche its not we will make it the most hardest governing they will see. Even if it has to go to the supreme courts there are quite a few of us that will donate to the lawyer funding. Gee i hate that most rude untrust worthy Hoe!!

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting

*CONFLICT OF INTEREST!*** I thought it almost criminal that Rachel Notley stacked the Royalty Rate Review panel with anti-oilsands fanatics trained by Al Gore and the Pembina Institute but I've now uncovered even more damning connections which suggest that the panel members Dave Mowat and Peter Tertzakian have corporate and personal connections to business ventures which stand to reap huge financial gains by forcing Alberta away from fossil fuels. Yes you read that right, the two lead members responsible for establishing Alberta's new royalty rate regime had and have the companies that they are part of directly tied to projects and investments with the most to gain from Alberta turning away from the Oil Sands and natural gas to wind power alternatives! And just to rub salt into the wounds, they have set in motion the plan in which both Rachel Notley and the Liberal Party of Canada are complicit to ensure that the biggest benefactors of the government Climate Change policy and subsidies will be the Ontario Teachers Pension Fund and soon to be announced, the Alberta Teacher's Association pension fund! As a citizen of Alberta, I would like a criminal investigation to begin now rather than wait until after the fact as happens far too often in cases like this. I summarize the publicly available information timeline below which shows the ties that are already in play with these manipulators looking to pull a fast one on Albertans with our resources and tax dollars for personal benefit.

A privately held company by the name of BluEarth Renewables Inc. was founded in 2010 by Kent Brown, Geoff Carnegie and Kelly Matheson-King, former CEO, Biz Development VP and COO respectively of Canadian Hydro Developers, Inc, a firm specializing in hydro, solar and wind energy projects which was bought out by TransAlta in 2009. Major project financial backing for Canadian Hydro Developers Inc projects was provided by none other than Dave Mowat, CEO of VanCity Financial! The major financial backing for BluEarth Renewables Inc was provided by : ARC FINANCIAL Trust Fund 6, whose major investment adviser was and is : Peter Tertzakian. With that support behind them for the past 5 years, they carried on securing additional alternative energy projects by heavily stacking their management team with industry insiders and environmental activists such as the federal Liberal candidate Marlo Raynolds, past Executive Director of the Pembina Institute who prior to joining BluEarth had signed in 2009 an international Declaration calling for a Moratorium on any further development of Alberta's "Tarsands" resources! The same Marlo Raynold who openly claimed at a recent candidates forum in Banff that he was the architect and Guru for Justin Trudeau's forthcoming national energy strategy plan! He's BluEarth's Executive Vice President, Market Development & People and that company has already begun to infiltrate Alberta's wind power industry by securing major projects like Bull Creek near Provost that are arranged by Alberta Schools Commodities Purchasing Consortium (CPC) to provide taxpayer funded power purchases by several Alberta school boards. And the funding connection continues as the major funding partner for these projects is provided by none other than ATB, now headed by the very same Dave Mowat! Oh yeah, Peter Tertzakian provided his ARC Financial Trust Fund 6 with returns approaching 30% per year by selling their initial share to the Ontario Teacher's Pension Fund this past June. I'd like to know what other investments ARC Financial and Peter Tertzakian are holding, I'd wager that none of them are oilsands related!

Absolutely everything I state in this post is easily verifiable fact. Rachel Notley has turned Alberta's future over to a couple of men who have been financially benefiting from the environmental activism that's destroying the Alberta Advantage. Who will join me in exposing these and the other disturbing truths I've uncovered before it's too late? Please share this post and ask all your friends to share it, we cannot let such corruption continue unopposed.

Shared it to whom I can

Ol' Sarge

Reaction score
Interesting

Awesome. Thanks. For a glimpse into our future…..Corrupt Ontario Liberals Served 700 Million Lawsuit Over Partisan Wind Energy Auctions | Red Like Me

And for anyone else interested, google "ontario wind power corruption" Hundreds of links to stomach churning stuff.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting

I have this pending to be on the Facebook page...."Farmers against Bill 6". Im curious how many know or have even thought this would happen.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1449358905727.jpg

#twat

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW all kinds of theories.. Hope it doesn't ring true..

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rif you here the real story about how the kids and grandfather died, many city folk would have a different tone, it bs that we get blamed for stupidity.. And this does not happen on average farms.. Been farming all my life and farm deaths and injurys almost never happen..

keep goverment and and city folk out of our farms.. We feed you, so respect our way of life.. What happened was a freek accidents

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks. For a glimpse into our future…..Corrupt Ontario Liberals Served 700 Million Lawsuit Over Partisan Wind Energy Auctions | Red Like Me

And for anyone else interested, google "ontario wind power corruption" Hundreds of links to stomach churning stuff.
It's one sham after another. You know none of these wind turbines are built in Canada and most being produced in Germany & Usa. None of us Benifit from it and power bills will increase as they create a planned shortage as plants are shut down. Create a crisis so you can implement the fix (wind generation) the Us and canadian governments are so corrupt they don't even hide it anymore.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are the laughing stock of the world right now, been in Germany for a month and now austrial and no one can figure out how us as farmers could deal with this crap our goverment is pushing down our throats..

this is is all because of the union guys that voted this crap in, They should be slapped silly over and over, if your clueless what your voting for, then don't vote at all

Last edited:
Top Bottom