Bighorn dam

Bezzola

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be at bighorn dam the week of August 17 motor home pulling a black mission enclosed if any one is going to be there stop by and say hi

Ramjet15x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had friends out there couple weeks ago
dam was closed so no trails east check before you go

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lock this up at night. Had a coworker go there this weekend and woke up to no quad! Not sure where he was camped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bezzola

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the info good to know I tried to find that info the other day but couldn't.I have never camped there going to head there any ways and maybe find other places to ride.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the info good to know I tried to find that info the other day but couldn't.I have never camped there going to head there any ways and maybe find other places to ride.

There's still some trail to the West. You can also ride to Nordegg and take the ride up to the top of Baldy or check out the trails and rail line East of Nordegg. I hear the Nordegg gas station gives out trail maps.

Ramjet15x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can still go across the highway to the southwest and go up above terishishner creek (1), and towards crescent falls to the lookout (2) and the trail thee can be real muddy if t rains, but note that crescent falls area is VERY off limits and patrolled often.
The power line is also available to the north up into the backside of the reserve and you may carry on up out towards Nordegg.

Just opposite the campsite east of Nordegg is the old rail line back towards Rocky and a huge trestle bridge

Last edited:

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was at the dam this weekend there is lots of riding that is open across the dam.
Except for the trails to the far east

Top Bottom