Big Valley Jamboree

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So me and some buddies are buying tickets, but one of them isn't sure if he can come so my question is can you resell tickets? I called BVJs office and i got their answering machine which was full.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have 3 names require 3 tickets.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe if you buy a ticket for the whole event you are issued a wristband for the whole event. So I don't believe you could sell just one day. That's how it was when I used to go. Kickoff party? Its another day of partying in the beer gardens drinking 8 dollar beers and 16 dollar doubles. So that would be up to you.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe if you buy a ticket for the whole event you are issued a wristband for the whole event. So I don't believe you could sell just one day. That's how it was when I used to go. Kickoff party? Its another day of partying in the beer gardens drinking 8 dollar beers and 16 dollar doubles. So that would be up to you.

He would be selling the whole 3 day ticket not single days.

Is the party worth it? Would like to see jarrod Neiman, but don't care about seeing Neal McCoy.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He would be selling the whole 3 day ticket not single days.

Is the party worth it? Would like to see jarrod Neiman, but don't care about seeing Neal McCoy.

Yeah. if you like who's playing the sound and stage are good. Always lots to look at. Its a good time.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, you can resell tickets but not for more than face value.

Neal McCoy may surprise you, he played the kick off party the year I went and had an awesome stage presence, put on an awesome show and played awesome music.

Big Valley is an experience, be prepared to spend a lot of cash there if you spend your days on the "grounds". I would do it again, but not for another few years.

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The kick off party is always worth it as long as the weather is good but even then with enuff booze the weather don't matter Neal McCoy is a blast ... Saw h on main stage on year and he gets right into it and comes out into the crowd and gets everyone involved !!!!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I wouldn't mind going again some day.

A birdie told me you may be coming this year and I have one campsite for Rics trailer.

And with advance 3
day passes you get one bracket for each day. If your camping you must have a bracelet. I been in the same spot now for many years and this year they wanted me to have 2 camping passes for each spot. I have 6 spots in reserved. That would be 12 - 3-day passes. I think the kick off was an additional $35.00. plus fees per ticket.

Top Bottom