Big Valley Jamboree

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bring bug spray and rubber boots, she is wet. already parked the trailer, what a show

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Warning: Bring lots of gas with your lawnmower and don't forget the whipper snipper, thats a must. It took us 3 1/2 hours to cut 6 spots, the grass in some areas was at least a foot tall. Lots of water, and wet. Seen a few trucks and trailers stuck in the mud and there is a front end loader running around getting people unstuck. Almost need to bring some popcorn today.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they need to fix this mess, it's been years of the same shheeet, shoud turn it into a mud bog event, good luck getting a trailer level or to the site, did i say WET.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Warning: Bring lots of gas with your lawnmower and don't forget the whipper snipper, thats a must. It took us 3 1/2 hours to cut 6 spots, the grass in some areas was at least a foot tall. Lots of water, and wet. Seen a few trucks and trailers stuck in the mud and there is a front end loader running around getting people unstuck. Almost need to bring some popcorn today.

shheeet ron ya need a bigger mower or sharpen the blade, i did 4 spots in 20 minutes. or were ya stoppin ta gab alot?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

shheet ron the sites are only 18x38, sharpen the blades or quit yakkin to the neighbours, i did 4 sites and the road in front and back in 25 minutes.

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wet and wild. Just the way I like it. Leaving tomorrow morn sounds like it's a gong show

Top Bottom