Big Thanks!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to throw out a thread saying a big THANK YOU to everyone that helped me with my sled when I started having issues, when the engine blew, getting me off the mountain and of course Lara and Pat for lending me Checkers for the rest of the weekend.

Thanks also to Dusty and Laird, the best two guides a gal could ask for, and the amazing group I ended up with.

I can't express how much I appreciated all the help and support this whole weekend. Got my sled in the shop and will start tearing her down tomorrow.

So...again from the bottom of my heart thank you everyone!

:You_Rock::d:beer:

Hotlips

Reaction score
It was great meeting you Rowdy... you lived up to your name..:)

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 351

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great to meet you too! Great pic as well! Hope you had a safe travel home!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah it's too bad we never got to actually ride! Oh well...that's the way the steel vagina breaks...hahaha

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well...I started drinking when my sled broke. haha

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to throw out a thread saying a big THANK YOU to everyone that helped me with my sled when I started having issues, when the engine blew, getting me off the mountain and of course Lara and Pat for lending me Checkers for the rest of the weekend.

Thanks also to Dusty and Laird, the best two guides a gal could ask for, and the amazing group I ended up with.

I can't express how much I appreciated all the help and support this whole weekend. Got my sled in the shop and will start tearing her down tomorrow.

So...again from the bottom of my heart thank you everyone!

:You_Rock::d:beer:

I'm glad that you were able to get out for a couple more days! :) It would have totally sucked to have to miss that powder! :headbanger:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It would have completely sucked. I would have just gone home for sure. Thanks again. I liked Checkers twisted frame and all! :D

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pat and skinny are some of the best people you will ever meet.On or off the hill. Well unless you happen to be SP.. Lol

sweetsecret73

Reaction score
Pat and skinny are some of the best people you will ever meet.On or off the hill. Well unless you happen to be SP.. Lol

I went to MM4 in Valemount and had the pleasure of riding with Pat & Lara. They had the patience to ride, help me when I was stuck, and let me tag along all weekend. This last weekend they were nothing short of wonderful! From hauling my sled and I to Revy to again having the patience to ride with a "newbie" and show me the roaps to again letting me tag along. It is people like them that make sledding such a wonderful sport. In the last two weeks I cannot say how many super people and friends I have met. Pat and Lara being at the top of the list!:d:d

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All you say is true SS73: Pat and Lara are great people for sure. You need to give yourself some credit tho too, cuz those two won't haul just anyone to the mountains, let alone up a mountain!! Give yourself some huge kudos for being such a try-hard and keeping up in tough visibility and big-snow conditions, all with a bad knee! I truly enjoyed watching you learn, loved your easy-going nature and bright smile. It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope to ride with you again someday soon. I'd take you with me anytime, so don't be afraid to ask :)

sweetsecret73

Reaction score
Thanx sledmomma!! You and Jer are amazing people as well! With everything you two have taught me i cannot wait to start practicing when the knee is better. I would love to ride with you again and improve my skills! Maybe a ride early april shall be in the works soon! :beer:

missmuffit

Reaction score
I would like to send out a big thank you to everyone too! I have never rode with girls that actually know how to ride and really love the sport. It was awesome meeting everyone, making new friends, and just plain sledding in Revelstoke. What a great area to ride. I am looking forward to coming again next year, and hopefully I will have gained some more skills. I am getting severly punished at work now but it was all worth it! Thanks to all the girls for making this probably the best weekend of sledding that I have ever had. I had a smile on my face pretty much the whole time! Oh, and for my Cassidy, Rob, and the thunderstruck boys for keeping on digging me out of all that powder.

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all who made this event possible again and also to all of the ladies that came out! What a great turnout and we couldn't have asked for better snow! :d It was really cool to see and meet so many ladies with a common interest! Maybe I'll even remember some names for next year lol!! :rolleyes:

I went to MM4 in Valemount and had the pleasure of riding with Pat & Lara. They had the patience to ride, help me when I was stuck, and let me tag along all weekend. This last weekend they were nothing short of wonderful! From hauling my sled and I to Revy to again having the patience to ride with a "newbie" and show me the roaps to again letting me tag along. It is people like them that make sledding such a wonderful sport. In the last two weeks I cannot say how many super people and friends I have met. Pat and Lara being at the top of the list!:d:d

All you say is true SS73: Pat and Lara are great people for sure. You need to give yourself some credit tho too, cuz those two won't haul just anyone to the mountains, let alone up a mountain!! Give yourself some huge kudos for being such a try-hard and keeping up in tough visibility and big-snow conditions, all with a bad knee! I truly enjoyed watching you learn, loved your easy-going nature and bright smile. It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope to ride with you again someday soon. I'd take you with me anytime, so don't be afraid to ask :)

Thanks for all your kind words folks! :) I am also lucky to have met and become friends with all of you super cool peeps through this sport! :cool: I do know what it is like to be "green" in the hills and was very fortunate to have a very patient man and the best crew of riding buds to learn from! :wtg: Like Mamma said, it is really cool to see and watch someone learn and be able to do it-nothing better than seeing a big "I just did it!" smile!!!! :headbanger:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could you move your head a little its blocking the sun?? lol:d

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey i admit my head has its own gravitational pull. its from all those brains.

Top Bottom