Big changes in Vancouver???????

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so now we have Tortorella as head coach in Vancouver. Wonder how the dynamics are going to change. He will probably light a fire under their behinds and make them more accountable.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Sedin sisters won't last the year. On a cool note. You guys out there will have lots of great sound bites to ponder after each loss. Lol.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they will stay. We dont have any good young prospects so I think management is hoping that a new coach will change it up. As for his antics with the media, he claims he will change that. Year right at 55 it is hard to teach and old dog new tricks. Should be entertaining to say the least.

The Sedin sisters won't last the year. On a cool note. You guys out there will have lots of great sound bites to ponder after each loss. Lol.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
finally Gillis may make a move that makes sense. Trade Schnieder and keep Lou! TSN reporting rumours of the Oilers interested for a first round pick plus a prospect. IMO make sense!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canucks are in a pickle. Traded there number 1 goalie,Crawford away and there number 2 goalie doesn't want to play there anymore?? He has refused interviews to TSN and just wants to talk to his agent. What a gong show?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Canucks are in a pickle. Traded there number 1 goalie,Crawford away and there number 2 goalie doesn't want to play there anymore?? He has refused interviews to TSN and just wants to talk to his agent. What a gong show?

I'm hoping you mean Schneider and not Crawford? As far a Lou goes, I guess what goes around comes around. They didn't treat him good in his mind and now the shoe is on the other foot! Friggin' Gillis enyways.......

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping you mean Schneider and not Crawford? As far a Lou goes, I guess what goes around comes around. They didn't treat him good in his mind and now the shoe is on the other foot! Friggin' Gillis enyways.......
Yes, I was looking at a kid in a Hawks jersey when I posted. Lol.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The wolves are at the door. Trading Schneider and hiring Tortorella. tSK tSK

chop

Reaction score
It's getting as bad as BC politics . I sometimes wonder why there my team .

Top Bottom