Big Bores

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tell me about them, what worked and what didn't. I am tossing around the idea of big boring my PC. The only kits that I've really heard about is the RKT 925 bikeman 900, and Cutler 950.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just so you know, there's a cutler 950 in red deer on kijiji brand new for 2500. Had it built for boost but I would assume just a head change and you can make it scream n/a'd.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I were to go bb, I'd do a rktek 925 with jaws pipe setup. Guys over on snowest are loving that combo.

stusnow

Reaction score
Look into the arctic edge 925 as well. Seems to be popular. I'm also leaning toward a BB over a turbo in next year

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, I would talk to Brent linderman about his 925! Standup guy that does awesome work! I rode with a guy last year on a 13 cat that Brent did a polish and port and pipe and that machine ripped!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Linderman's 925 with Jaws big shark complete system and boon docker box. i've heard very good reviews. big shark on stock makes big difference also.

skrat

Reaction score
I ride a bikeman 900 and am loving it. If my sled didn't come with it I would looked into the linderman 925 though.

Throttle-Junkie

Reaction score
Anyone know the cost of the Linderman 925 kit?

I have a Linderman 925 in my 13 Proclimb being finished up this week by Deano @ Mad Motorsports, can't wait...

But as far as pricing give Dean a call he works hand in hand with Brent & price is always depending on what you want out of it (pump gas, AV, or full race) and all the options of clutching and so on....

Sent from my iPhone using

Great Pumpkin

Reaction score
Linderman 925. The set up is built and tested in Alberta and BC. The support is a lot closer, and the set up works very well. Theres been some on going stuff happening that i here is making the set up better.

bgraff1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i personally would take the CPC 950. the kit is 1000$ more but comes with complete new 11 port cylinders so you can put back to stock if needed. also no waiting for your stock jugs to be milled down. id rather have new jugs than thinned out stockers. i have a buddy riding a full carbon chassie w/ belt drive and 950 and it rips!

Little cat

Reaction score
I have a Bikeman 900 on my PC , its a really nice and complete kit ... and it rips , I would buy another one, I ride Wa and Bc .... That being said i think what's most important in deciding on what kit to go with ,is getting a kit that has all the necessary information to correctly set up the Big Bore for where your ride ,with the correct mapping , complete clutching , Correct Dome size for your elevation and proper fuel information Race / Super or Mixed...

05765scott

Reaction score
I had a dnd 901 in my 10 hcr/mod machine took bad numbers, busted primary secondary two blown apart cans finally Jason in Kamloops cat got it to rip then two more trips and she dropped a ring sold on kajiji to wash my hands of it. The damage wasn't cuz of bb but hard to get a sled to run right when everything's breaking

Top Bottom