Biden or Trump—— Who wins tomorrow?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The sooner people wake up to the fact that there is a left wing bias in the media the sooner they will see that all is not what it appears to be. Seeing it over and over with a free thinking mind its hard to believe how many people just go on with their lives never questioning what they are spoon fed by politicians and the press.

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is correct i listen to what all the leaders are saying and saying to each other (not the media). Pretty easy to see who is actually getting results over time. Of coarse Obama tried to take credit for what Trump had accomplished in such a sort time. But even he did not believe what he was saying. Making up lies to have a president impeached (what the hell). All the wars easy to spot how Trump handled them, yes even North Korea and Iran. Putin is even more villainized by the media than Trump, hard to find direct translations to his speeches most are dubbed in with made up bullsht. Nice to know how the hell Obama and Clintons bank accounts were astronomically more than the wages they received, money out of thin air. Any media on the trail of that one? Any media tracking down all the Bidens deals and evidence? No just the opposite all the stolen money is being hushed up and banned from the public...what the hell?

One of many articles that I read that don't agree with how he handled Iran,

Another one on how it went with North Korea
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/...ks-away-trump-relationship-two-years-n1230371

Putin, well I don't know what to say about him other then I'm glad I don't live there.

Not that I care about Obama or Clinton but show some proof that it was dirty money.

And not that I care about Biden either but yes there are lots of right wing media who were trying to track down evidence on the Biden deals but it looks like they didn't find anything the was credible enough for it to go anywhere.

Here's a little on Trump's bussiness deals too.
https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...ld-trumps-13-biggest-business-failures-59556/

It's obvious we are going to disagree on Trump no matter what which is fine and why they have a democracy and elections where the majority wins and unless Trump pulls a rabbit out of someone's ass he is done.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quit reading the news articles and start using your own eyes and brain for a change. Your right he is done and even if he proves election fraud he is still done and even when he was president they still claimed he was done. Expect more wars and more unemployment and great gains at the UN's world order. None of those are good things. You hate trump and putin because the news made you hate them.

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quit reading the news articles and start using your own eyes and brain for a change. Your right he is done and even if he proves election fraud he is still done and even when he was president they still claimed he was done. Expect more wars and more unemployment and great gains at the UN's world order. None of those are good things. You hate trump and putin because the news made you hate them.

I listen to what Trump has to say which why I hate him, but I also try to fact check what he says which is when I see how much he lies. If you don't believe he is only out for himself,family and close friends that's your opinion and you're entitled to it just as I am to mine. If they have a civil war it will all be on Trump.

Just a question for the future, when Trump gets prosecuted for his some of his dealings and is found guilty am I suppose to think the judge is lieing too?

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I listen to what Trump has to say which why I hate him, but I also try to fact check what he says which is when I see how much he lies. If you don't believe he is only out for himself,family and close friends that's your opinion and you're entitled to it just as I am to mine. If they have a civil war it will all be on Trump.

Just a question for the future, when Trump gets prosecuted for his some of his dealings and is found guilty am I suppose to think the judge is lieing too?

Here’s my opinion. You’re an idiot ! And you constantly prove it in print in front of god and everybody with your constant unsubstantiated bull§hit .

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here’s my opinion. You’re an idiot ! And you constantly prove it in print in front of god and everybody with your constant unsubstantiated bull§hit .
And that shows me your lack of intelligence and the kind of people that support a con artist.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And that shows me your lack of intelligence and the kind of people that support a con artist.

Watched and listened to full of yourself beakers like you for years . You’re the guy sitting in the cheap seats in Center field yelling and telling the pitcher how to throw a breaking ball or a rise , cause you watched a media report on how to do it. If only Trump would have called you and others who know everything, maybe he’d have avoided the 20 or so business failures out of the 350 or so multi million dollar ventures he’s involved or been involved in !!! And you call him names and make fun of his appearance and criticize the way he talks and demeans others, and then do the same to him , hypocritical much ? My take, Trumps most likely a rich jerk, but his motives were different than previous politicians , he actually wanted to make situation better for all Americans, not just the politicians and their hanger-onners , and that scared the crap out of the corrupt power base. America will be worse off with him out.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got news for you, Trump isn't done, this is going to go to the Supreme Court, Texas is suing Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia and Pennsylvania for violating the Constitution by changing the election rules (link below). The very obvious and blatant voter fraud needs to be squashed and like yesterday. Anyone that believes a senile ole racist pedophile who stayed in his basement for 6 months, never had more than a dozen or so people at his rallies could actually get 80 million votes, well, I've got a bridge for sale. It's good to see some Republicans grow a freakin spine and support this guy after all that he's done for this country.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...nd-wisconsin-at-supreme-court-election-rules/

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got news for you, Trump isn't done, this is going to go to the Supreme Court, Texas is suing Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia and Pennsylvania for violating the Constitution by changing the election rules (link below). The very obvious and blatant voter fraud needs to be squashed and like yesterday. Anyone that believes a senile ole racist pedophile who stayed in his basement for 6 months, never had more than a dozen or so people at his rallies could actually get 80 million votes, well, I've got a bridge for sale. It's good to see some Republicans grow a freakin spine and support this guy after all that he's done for this country.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...nd-wisconsin-at-supreme-court-election-rules/

And got more votes than Obama did in 2012, I highly doubt it, not so funny that the media, Democrats and liberal judges can actually brain wash millions of people, humans really are lemmings.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And got more votes than Obama did in 2012, I highly doubt it, not so funny that the media, Democrats and liberal judges can actually brain wash millions of people, humans really are lemmings.
That should read "liberals and Democrats". lol

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are being thrown out because they haven't got the evidence that will go anywhere. You ever wonder why there are a lot of law firms that specialize in elections and he has Rudy as the lawyer in charge? None of wanted anything to do with it because they knew there was no real evidence supporting his claims.
Like I said though if I'm wrong I will have no problem admitting it but I'm pretty sure that won't be happening all he is doing now is building up his bank account for his next scam.
Trump is done and is now making up his list of pardons for his family and partners in crime before he gets the boot.

False. False. False. Democrat talking points, try watching something besides the MSM.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only one trustworthy is OAN
And Newsmax. I was a fan of Fox until they called the results for Arizona with only 1% of the vote in, they exposed themselves for who they are and are going to pay for it in loss of viewership.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And Newsmax. I was a fan of Fox until they called the results for Arizona with only 1% of the vote in, they exposed themselves for who they are and are going to pay for it in loss of viewership.
They did. They lost their lofty #1 position overall and dropped to #4 after the election.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That may very well be AkNomad but why no coverage? Not a dam thing.... you don't even have search for facts they are all there, it is just they are being blocked or hidden from the public for some reason. You would think the press would jump all over this one. There should not be one person alive that does not want to know what went on, should Biden be in jail? Who knows. But then again i would like to know about the WE scandal as well, blacked out or destroyed who knows. Seems everyone is fine with this corruption for some unknown reason. The media is sure unethical to say the least, but then again how dumb to you have to be to put up with them in the first place.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All of these media companies are owned by the same people. They are all part of the swamp. If Trump wins again, they all go down together. That's why they're doing their best to make sure he doesn't.

Top Bottom