Biden or Trump—— Who wins tomorrow?

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the Coles Notes version of what is happening with the election.

I thought it was a done deal, but people still say Trump will win.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It feels like the opposite of 2016 when the Dems got a surprise loss and cried foreign interference. Except in 2020 the Republicans got a surprise loss and are crying out election fraud.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It feels like the opposite of 2016 when the Dems got a surprise loss and cried foreign interference. Except in 2020 the Republicans got a surprise loss and are crying out election fraud.

Except in 2016 the D’s had “sources”. This time there is 1000’s of affidavits by either people caught up in the action of fraud or a direct witness. Plus numerous other very suspicious activity only benefiting Biden.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Except in 2016 the D’s had “sources”. This time there is 1000’s of affidavits by either people caught up in the action of fraud or a direct witness. Plus numerous other very suspicious activity only benefiting Biden.
Exactly. Trump campaign has thousands of under oath testimony from credible people. Democrats always had hearsay including the Russian whistleblower who to this day has never been named. The only reason the name never got leaked is the name doesn’t exist. There is no Ukraine whistleblower. Lies. All lies. . We definitely have two laws one for the liberals and one for conservatives

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Exactly. Trump campaign has thousands of under oath testimony from credible people. Democrats always had hearsay including the Russian whistleblower who to this day has never been named. The only reason the name never got leaked is the name doesn’t exist. There is no Ukraine whistleblower. Lies. All lies. . We definitely have two laws one for the liberals and one for conservatives
Same in Canada. Lefties have their own rules.

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump is done and is now making up his list of pardons for his family and partners in crime before he gets the boot.

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

“I know what I saw. And I’ve signed something saying that if I’m wrong, I can go to prison. Did you?”

“My life has been completely destroyed because of this. I’ve lost family. I’ve lost friends. I've been threatened. My kids have been threatened. I’ve had to move. I’ve had to change my phone number. I’ve had to get rid of social media.
Nobody wants to come forward. They’re getting threatened. Their lives are getting ruined. I can’t even get an actual job anymore. I can’t. Because democrats like to ruin your lives. That’s why”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2f3aw9rk30

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump is done and is now making up his list of pardons for his family and partners in crime before he gets the boot.
If the left will go to extremes like they have to cheat in an election then why not lie about Trump and put him in prison while they have power. I don't think they are to happy about Trumps endless investigations into Hillary and Obama.

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If there was any truth to Trump's allegations why are they pretty much all being thrown out of court? All he is doing now is raising money for his legal expenses which only 25% goes towards actually goes too if you donated more then 5000.00, under that it all goes to his Trump fund which he can do whatever he wants with. Sounds like a president who is doing this for the people alright.lol
If Trump ends up being right which I highly doubt, I'll admit I was wrong about the elections but not about him being a crook. I'm pretty sure alot of his supporters including alot on this site will never admit he was wrong. Maybe if he does actually give out pardons to anyone that helped him including his family some will see that there is more to it then what the right wing media is pushing.

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the left will go to extremes like they have to cheat in an election then why not lie about Trump and put him in prison while they have power. I don't think they are to happy about Trumps endless investigations into Hillary and Obama.

If he's innocent I don't see how they can put him in jail. Sure they don't like it the investigations into Hillary and Obama but that won't make Trump guilty or innocent, his actions along will decide that. If the dems want to put him in jail they will need an airtight case for something big which I doubt they have but there are probably a lot small things that will be a pain to Trump once he loses the protection of being the president.

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They almost pulled off an impeachment on him, when he was innocent of all those charges... no one got charged for all that dishonest crap.
I wouldn't say they almost pulled it off and as usual in politics rarely does anyone pay for the things they do or did.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
once he loses the protection of being the president.

I think it's a life long club pal. I remember hearing long ago that George Bush Sr still got daily CIA updates. This was something he could elect to have or not after leaving office. Micheal Moore I think said it.

Top Bottom