Biden or Trump—— Who wins tomorrow?

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watched and listened to full of yourself beakers like you for years . You’re the guy sitting in the cheap seats in Center field yelling and telling the pitcher how to throw a breaking ball or a rise , cause you watched a media report on how to do it. If only Trump would have called you and others who know everything, maybe he’d have avoided the 20 or so business failures out of the 350 or so multi million dollar ventures he’s involved or been involved in !!! And you call him names and make fun of his appearance and criticize the way he talks and demeans others, and then do the same to him , hypocritical much ? My take, Trumps most likely a rich jerk, but his motives were different than previous politicians , he actually wanted to make situation better for all Americans, not just the politicians and their hanger-onners , and that scared the crap out of the corrupt power base. America will be worse off with him out.
You must be talking about someone else I don't watch baseball. If anyone sounds full of themself it would be you.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5326f041868c33465c17e7308326b39e.png

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, and if you are on twitter, move over to parler. Much better, no censoring of conservative views.

Agreed. Pass the word. Parler is growing every day and hopefully will start giving the big tech monopolies some competition.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Until Mark Zuckerfutz decides they are a threat and buys Parler.

Ain’t gonna happen.....a couple of the owners were on Fox News and made the point that it will never be sold. Facebook and google are now being sued for antitrust violations in several states as well as federally. Hopefully this will result it their being required to part company which will reduce their ability to censor information and allow others to enter the arena.

Top Bottom