Biden or Trump—— Who wins tomorrow?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess we will see tomorrow. Isn't tomorrow D Day for Trump? I don't see this playing out well for him honestly.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess we will see tomorrow. Isn't tomorrow D Day for Trump? I don't see this playing out well for him honestly.

This is some unchartered territory and the swamp is deeper than anyone could have imagined. Depends if the court finds it's balls and moral clarity. The evidence and sworn affidavits is overwhelming. Anyone claiming otherwise is either really stupid or really dishonest.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is some unchartered territory and the swamp is deeper than anyone could have imagined. Depends if the court finds it's balls and moral clarity. The evidence and sworn affidavits is overwhelming. Anyone claiming otherwise is either really stupid or really dishonest.
Why won't the Supreme Court take this seriously? It seems like even they are bought and paid for?

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys ever think after countless judges dismissed his cases and will keep doing so that maybe it's because they know the election was legit. Useless you think they are all involved (including many that were appointed by Trump) in the scandel as well which would be quite a feat for the dems to do that.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With hundreds of sworn affadavits, video proof and now proof of illigitimate ballots why wouldn't someone take a hard look at it?
From what I understand the lower court judges don't want to touch this with a ten-foot pole, they're all letting it go to the Supreme Court. The December 14th date is not a set in stone thing it is actually just more of a guideline I believe, this could go on for a while. I still think Trump is going to win. The Texas thing was completely separate of trump he still has many irons in the fire

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
They have to do something. There's enough skepticism amongst all Americans,Dems included,that if they don't take a real hard look at how this election was handled,no one will ever trust an election again.
With hundreds of sworn affadavits, video proof and now proof of illigitimate ballots why wouldn't someone take a hard look at it?

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It sure does make me wonder about the integrity of our last Federal election here in Canada. I have asked countless people from not only here in Alberta but also people from eastern Canada if they voted for Trudeau. No one says or admits that they did vote for Trudeau. Did we also use Dominion Voting Systems? Hmmmmm ....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It sure does make me wonder about the integrity of our last Federal election here in Canada. I have asked countless people from not only here in Alberta but also people from eastern Canada if they voted for Trudeau. No one says or admits that they did vote for Trudeau. Did we also use Dominion Voting Systems? Hmmmmm ....
Go on the Turds Facebook page. There are plenty of people that voted for that clown. Trust me.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And now we have to deal with all the mental problems pot smoking causes combined with high unemployment and job loses and taxes about to skyrocketing to pay for this massive debt. Great move morons.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go on the Turds Facebook page. There are plenty of people that voted for that clown. Trust me.

I'm not on FB but I am on LinkedIn and follow the turd just to try and keep up with his BS. There is very few caucasian people who support him besides the expected gov't workers however the amount of "hindu" names that think he is the best leader in the world is staggering.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not on FB but I am on LinkedIn and follow the turd just to try and keep up with his BS. There is very few caucasian people who support him besides the expected gov't workers however the amount of "hindu" names that think he is the best leader in the world is staggering.
and everyone thought that he was an idiot for dressing the way he did when in India.

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had heard that Trudeau is a converted Muslim now. And to prove his faith, he is supporting them in any way he can. Even if it means destroying the Christian faith. Or perhaps that is the goal?

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had heard that Trudeau is a converted Muslim now. And to prove his faith, he is supporting them in any way he can. Even if it means destroying the Christian faith. Or perhaps that is the goal?
Hindu's arent Muslim though?

Top Bottom