Best place / worst place

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keystone at Revy if the trail is reasonable is my favourite. Went to Forrester at Radium quite a few years ago and didn't see anything that interested me, mind you we didn't have great sleds in those days.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I love the trees; whether it be above Elkford or in the Rolling Hills out of Fernie, I am comfortable and enjoying myself.

The worst place was the wind swept areas of Banks Island (in and around Sachs Harbour) and the extreme cold. But hey, the char fishing was great!

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My favorite ride of all time was the first time my son and I managed to get to the radio repeater on the end of Yahk mountain. Not extreme by any means, but being explorers at heart we'd been looking at it for years wondering if there was a way to get there. :thumbsup2:

The absolute worst.....and I did it twice 'cuz I'm an idiot.....was the "groomed" trail through 6 Mile Lakes to Crusader Creek just outside Nelson. I've never been beat up so bad in my life! And I payed $20 bucks for the pleasure both times! :bump:

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best place to ride = ANYPLACE WITH SNOW (a $h!tty day of riding still beats a great day at work)

Worst place = STRATHCONA COUNTY, They hate sledders, I live 3 miles from the staging area and have to truck. even with all papers filled out they grill you hard looking to nail you on any little thing. then they wonder why people don't stop for them.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best place to ride = ANYPLACE WITH SNOW (a $h!tty day of riding still beats a great day at work)

Worst place = STRATHCONA COUNTY, They hate sledders, I live 3 miles from the staging area and have to truck. even with all papers filled out they grill you hard looking to nail you on any little thing. then they wonder why people don't stop for them.

x2!!!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

X3 I used to live on north cooking lake. And one time I went for a rip across the lake to south cooking lake. And cop stopped me and you would have thought that I killed some one the way he treated me.

Wranglergirl

Reaction score
My favorite ride of all time was the first time my son and I managed to get to the radio repeater on the end of Yahk mountain. Not extreme by any means, but being explorers at heart we'd been looking at it for years wondering if there was a way to get there. :thumbsup2:

The absolute worst.....and I did it twice 'cuz I'm an idiot.....was the "groomed" trail through 6 Mile Lakes to Crusader Creek just outside Nelson. I've never been beat up so bad in my life! And I payed $20 bucks for the pleasure both times! :bump:

Thats a great memory you both will have forever, awesome!

zeke

Reaction score
Best place pretty much anywhere in Valemount.

Worst place without a doubt was Crowsnest Pass. The cutline from hell.

BigBuckHunter

Reaction score
Kakwa, south of GP, is great, terrain for every level of rider & all kinds of conditions. Valemount/McBride are also excellent, many options to choose from for different areas to ride.

Kelly

Reaction score
Best Place... Trout Lake, you have to love taking a ferry ride to go sledding :cool:

Worst Place... Anywhere in Sask right now, please let it snow +5 C. January 3rd is crazy :mad:

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best - Sicamous area
Worst - Crowsnest pass, any where south of Blairmore no snow and windy as .............

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best place the micro wave, and the hart ranges,the murray is pretty cool too. Worst place barkerville, i got sucked into riding that place too many times, milage was right up there too.

Last edited:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best place the micro wave, and the hart ranges,the murray is pretty cool too. Worst place barkerville, i got sucked into riding that place too many times, milage was right up there too.

Best place: Little Sands: _______, BC. Its the best cuz you don't know about it and if you do.....you ain't telling.

Worst place: My house, right now. It's raining.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best Place Silver Mines, got in there one time blue bird day and 2-3 feet of fresh!...and not a track to be seen!
Worst place, not sure yet when I pull the cord I start smiling!

Top Bottom