Belt Pirates

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Season is off to a slow start in most places. Here is a sunny day powder video for you to watch.

I'm not one to ever watch sled video's much, I find them repetitive and same old same old, thus boring as hell. Heck how long can one sit there listen to a buzzing sled noise and the front of a sled twirling through terrain and tree's, creating carnage that most would frown upon constantly for the next 1/2hr..LOL

BUT, I have fallowed your vid's when ever you post one and absolutely enjoy them. Maybe its the camera, maybe its the style of riding, terrain, what ever.
Thanks for sharing your unique style, its a nice change.

Kilometers Rides

Reaction score
I'm not one to ever watch sled video's much, I find them repetitive and same old same old, thus boring as hell. Heck how long can one sit there listen to a buzzing sled noise and the front of a sled twirling through terrain and tree's, creating carnage that most would frown upon constantly for the next 1/2hr..LOL

BUT, I have fallowed your vid's when ever you post one and absolutely enjoy them. Maybe its the camera, maybe its the style of riding, terrain, what ever.
Thanks for sharing your unique style, its a nice change.
Thanks man!!🤟🤟 Means a lot. Trying to find my niche and do more of a old school sled video not sled vlog style which is common now. Cheers!

Top Bottom