Best place to ride in Vale in MAY!

JDmotorhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading down to Vale May 10th for a few days of riding, just curious to where is the best riding area for this time of the year, or is there somewhere special I should be off loading. Thanks
:ramsfan_small:

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
short answer is clemina will be your best bet, just drive up the fsr until you find the snowline. I am away at a week of cac meetings, so no first hand info, sorry

Stantheman

Reaction score
Rode Clemina on May 6. You should be able to find snow near the pole line. We actually dropped off at the bridge and took a quick left up a narrow trail that was still snow covered but I doubt it will be covered by this weekend. It was a nice day on the glacier.

We were into Oasis on saturday, there was a tight section were alot of the trail has washed away. About 6 feet wide now where it was once maybe 20 feet. Unless there is logging in the area I doubt the area will be accessiable next season.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Clemina on May 6. You should be able to find snow near the pole line. We actually dropped off at the bridge and took a quick left up a narrow trail that was still snow covered but I doubt it will be covered by this weekend. It was a nice day on the glacier.

We were into Oasis on saturday, there was a tight section were alot of the trail has washed away. About 6 feet wide now where it was once maybe 20 feet. Unless there is logging in the area I doubt the area will be accessiable next season.

Can you please send along more info if you have it. Km of the washout, pics if you have any etc. Please email info to varda@valemount.ca

Thanks a lot
c

Stantheman

Reaction score
May 6th

dropping sleds.jpg

cabin.jpg

glacier.jpg

glacier2.jpg

glacier3.jpg

Top Bottom