Best place to get a Renegade 800

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well like the title states i'm looking to upgrade from my LTR 450 which i love to a Renegade 800 any thoughts or ideas as to what package is the best (vs cost) and so forth?

Dodge2008

Reaction score
Martin in edmonton 2 big shops lots of techs you will pay more but service like that is worth it. Lots of time same day service, the cheapest i have found Renegade X XC is 14,100 but the drive is not worth it and the service is well worth sticking with these guys, dont low ball or walk in with other offers they will laugh at you say see ya later.

Just my thoughts you might save $500 but not worth it.

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks! i ended up buying a "new" one i say "new" because its a brand new 08 R lol the warranty would have been nice but i'll just have to hope i dont have any serious problems :)

summ-it-up

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm gettin pretty serious about buying one of these renegades. i can't really decide tho one exactly what model. maybe you guys can help me, is the upgrade cost worth the 800r to the xc? the dealer i was at quoted me somethin like 2700 differance in price.

i'm about 225lbs and i ride fairly aggresive, but nothin to crazy as far as jumping is concerned.

also wondering if its worth buying one used? are all of these things beat or what are some key things to look at on a used unit? i'm not new to atvs or this sort of thing, just don't know alot about the renegades, except that i want one.:) thanks!:beer:

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
last time i was in city i went to riverside in st albert and i was quoted 12800 for a x xc with three year warrenty

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there are deals i bought mine 6 months ago ish already and no problems so far and its an epic machine i used to swear by suzuki and mine was NOTHING compared to my renegade it has so much power its not even funny like ridiculous power! i just compared plowing with it too. at the lake its a grizzly 750 EFI with powersteering, chipped and the whole nine yards and it was slow and unresponsive compared to my renegade both had a 60" plow and my rene pushed more snow as well!

05Cummins

Reaction score
Martin good service ah somtimes.

will you pay more for your bike there YEP.

Unless the two times I went there they all seemed to have a high and mighty attitude Buy your bike for a better price at another dealer.
Lots of dealers have good service without trying to bend you over on the sale.

Top Bottom