Best Motel\Hotel

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love love love the pizza at Popiel's with the sauerkraut on it. I try to avoid that place though...we have had some really crappy service there. I usually will get the pizza for take out though.

Enjoy the IOTB, too bad we missed the Xmas booking lol. Curt and Verlee are good peeps, and sledding is pretty good up heartbreak, and the Lake area.

crowdoo

Reaction score
theres new place called chippers 1st restaurant heading east into the pass from bc.ask guys at inn on the border about it they might even have chippers menu there.lots of parking for sledders and they usually have sled vids playn .they r going to b starting muff pot lunches after x mas.:d

Maclintock

Reaction score
Chippers is tiny. Fast food. They were set up at Fas Gas this past summer.

forgot about the highwood
Which is good with cheaper rooms, Parking and a restaraunt.

Their is also a fast food burger place across the street ( Sidetracks) which make great burgers.

Maclintock

Reaction score
Steve at Stones Throw in Blairmore is also going to do the Muff Pot meals. We tried his Muff Lasagna last week and it was great. They also have great food.

crowdoo

Reaction score
just to let everyone know Chippers will be open again jan 3rd and is a supporter of the crow snow riders. stop in try her food and:hi: watch some sled vids.

apg

Reaction score
Thanks for the info giddyup. Will check out Park place lodge next time if it comes again. Have a bad taste from scalper inns

Top Bottom