best BRP dealer ever

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the Saskatoon dealer was pissing in some cornflakes and you bit? If you really liked your dealer why shop around?

haha, don't know anyone who doesn't shop around, at least you know how good you got it. eh. lol.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha, don't know anyone who doesn't shop around, at least you know how good you got it. eh. lol.
Everyone has the right to shop around I agree but no matter how good the dealer is it seems he still has to have the best price. I shop for the best DEAL. If the dealer has a good price but awesome service I don't shop around. A good deal to me is price, service and how I am treated at the establishment. But its not for everyone...

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Everyone has the right to shop around I agree but no matter how good the dealer is it seems he still has to have the best price. I shop for the best DEAL. If the dealer has a good price but awesome service I don't shop around. A good deal to me is price, service and how I am treated at the establishment. But its not for everyone...

Good to have you back, Ken.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ah price is always important, There will always be the lowballer, Nothing much any dealer can do, But exceptional service speaks for itself. It's a vicious circle alright.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dustin, you know that the Sales Manger who gave you the " Lower Price " at S'toon was only their for 1 year. I could not match his price. He was actually stealing snow check deposits and making unreal deals at the time in 2013, before he was let go. He was fired for theft and other reasons. Sorry that you feel this way after all of the warranty work the shop did for you and other ways we looked after you. If you ever want to chat and fix things up, give me a call.....

Good for you for putting it out there .
Like snowpro has said it means more to have shops look after you than the $250 or whatever peeps think they are saving.
Cheers

dlg27

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am getting the exact same "unreal deals" at the dealer that I support now with out having spent a 1/4 of my previous purchases at his dealership. Why would I be loyal to a dealer when then have no issue telling you if you don't like their price buy it somewhere else

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am getting the exact same "unreal deals" at the dealer that I support now with out having spent a 1/4 of my previous purchases at his dealership. Why would I be loyal to a dealer when then have no issue telling you if you don't like their price buy it somewhere else

true. can always give a guy 15 to 20% off on parts or accesories, which really means nothing to dealer but makes big smiles on customer faces.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When a dealer says something like that he deserves to see your butt walk out the door. There are better ways of translating that message to the consumer. I would respect him if he said he couldn't sell it that low and maybe threw a discounted PAC deal my way instead to make up some of the difference. Why not give a guy a jacket thats been sitting on the rack for 3 years instead of telling the guy to beat it. If a dealer isn't that forward in his thinking then he won't be around long thats for sure.

Top Bottom