best BRP dealer ever

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just returned home from a trip to Valemount today. My dealer PINES PSM in prince albert ,invited me for a three day customer appreciation ride. We stayed at Paddle creek lodge and rode Allan Creek, Climina, and also Oasis. Pines rented a guide for two of the three days. Tony from Tree farmers was a excellent guide, we all had a good time and learn't alot from tony. The guys at Pines Covered most of our expenses (drinks at the cabin not included lol). I would just like to thank Dean and the guys from pines for a awesome time in Valemount. Also Rode with curtis from varda. Wow what a rider, that boy can make the xm perform. Check out ostecruiser on you tube for sled videos in the next couple of days. Thanks again Pines PSM.:Snowmobile1:

zed899

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow how did you manage to get invited to this? Contest? Know someone? lol

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just returned home from a trip to Valemount today. My dealer PINES PSM in prince albert ,invited me for a three day customer appreciation ride. We stayed at Paddle creek lodge and rode Allan Creek, Climina, and also Oasis. Pines rented a guide for two of the three days. Tony from Tree farmers was a excellent guide, we all had a good time and learn't alot from tony. The guys at Pines Covered most of our expenses (drinks at the cabin not included lol). I would just like to thank Dean and the guys from pines for a awesome time in Valemount. Also Rode with curtis from varda. Wow what a rider, that boy can make the xm perform. Check out ostecruiser on you tube for sled videos in the next couple of days. Thanks again Pines PSM.:Snowmobile1:

Thats awesome, now if they were all less selfish and did that, itd be grrrreat LOL

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow how did you manage to get invited to this? Contest? Know someone? lol

Dean at pines called it a customer appreciation ride. There was 5 of us plus 3 pines employees and the DSM district sales manager. Purchased a couple of sleds off of them this fall,that may of had something to do with it lol.

zed899

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dean at pines called it a customer appreciation ride. There was 5 of us plus 3 pines employees and the DSM district sales manager. Purchased a couple of sleds off of them this fall,that may of had something to do with it lol.
A boat, 2 sleds and a quad from them, wheres my ride?!? lol

gordo907

Reaction score
personally i wouldnt buy anything from them if they give free trip to mtns with every sled. after dealing with the ignorant people in service. and dean told me they were selling so much sleds to go buy else where. thats after he sold almost 10 sleds to our town. this year we went and got 6 somewhere else. bad news travels fast in this business

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
personally i wouldnt buy anything from them if they give free trip to mtns with every sled. after dealing with the ignorant people in service. and dean told me they were selling so much sleds to go buy else where. thats after he sold almost 10 sleds to our town. this year we went and got 6 somewhere else. bad news travels fast in this business
It's to bad you had a bad experience with pines psm, i have been dealing with pines for the last 20 plus years and they have always been more than fare to deal with. I dont expect anything for free or pay less then everyone else, all i wish for is a fare price for me as well as pines . They have to make money also to keep there doors open. The boys in service have been great to deal with also ,within reason. It's to bad pines was not fare to you. Oh well someone else will take your money. Pines does sell a lot of product to saskatoon and area. I know of some people who will only deal with pines, who live in saskatoon,just saying. Not trying to start a key board war. I just recently arrived home from another trip to the mountains with dean,justin and a couple of other guys. I'm glad to see Justin and Dean intrested in riding in the mountains.That way the next time a customer ask Questions about a mountain sled they will have some answers to the questions asked.Keep up the good work Pines PSM. On our trip we rode with carl kuster at Carl Kuster Mountain Park for a day,Carl showed us all a few good pointers about riding in the mountains. We also rode with Rob Alford for a couple of days also.Both Rob and carl were excellent teachers and unbelivable riders. I hope i can ride with them again. Stephanie schwartz was also our guide for a day, she can ride also. thanks again Pines PSM.

saskryan

Reaction score
I've had some good and bad experiences with Pines. I bought a brand new outlander this fall and it was obviously not pre inspected well because my secondary clutch fell off after just 9 hrs. My dads '12 backcountry has had a vibration since new and pines doesn't seem very interested in fixing it. Most ppl i talk to like buying from pines but hate the service they get there. Justin was very helpful when I was building my snorkel on my quad, and I've had no problems myself with Eric. Overall I think they need to improve service but on the whole they are a decent dealer.

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had some good and bad experiences with Pines. I bought a brand new outlander this fall and it was obviously not pre inspected well because my secondary clutch fell off after just 9 hrs. My dads '12 backcountry has had a vibration since new and pines doesn't seem very interested in fixing it. Most ppl i talk to like buying from pines but hate the service they get there. Justin was very helpful when I was building my snorkel on my quad, and I've had no problems myself with Eric. Overall I think they need to improve service but on the whole they are a decent dealer.
Yep! very easy to buy from but good luck getting in for service!

saskryan

Reaction score
Absolute worst dealer I've ever experienced for service. Maybe instead of taking select customers on trips they should invest in some more service techs and get a competent service manager that actually has some people skills instead of that Eric Brown. If a new quad that has the secondary fall off for the second time can't get looked at immediately, then your idea of customer service sucks. I highly commend Todd and Ed though as they are the only ones there that put the customer first. Selling my Outlander and going with Polaris.

dmac101

Reaction score
agree with the others, terible dealer not good experience, will never buy from them again, i highly discourage anyone to start dealing with them, word gets around fast i know just from my word of mouth they've lost at least 20 sales already

dlg27

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree as well. I used to deal with pines on all my toys. I spent roughly 160 000 dollars ( a boat, 3 sleds, a quad, sxs and numerous accessories) at that dealer in a 4yrs time span, recommended numerous friends and work acquaintances that ended up purchasing with them as well and when I went there to snow check 3 new 2013 summits they would not match a price that the Saskatoon dealer gave me whom I never deal with, even though I have given pines so much support over the years. I will not spend another cent of my money at that dealership even if I have to drive way out of my way to purchase something.

SKEGNSNOW

Reaction score
Dustin, you know that the Sales Manger who gave you the " Lower Price " at S'toon was only their for 1 year. I could not match his price. He was actually stealing snow check deposits and making unreal deals at the time in 2013, before he was let go. He was fired for theft and other reasons. Sorry that you feel this way after all of the warranty work the shop did for you and other ways we looked after you. If you ever want to chat and fix things up, give me a call.....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree as well. I used to deal with pines on all my toys. I spent roughly 160 000 dollars ( a boat, 3 sleds, a quad, sxs and numerous accessories) at that dealer in a 4yrs time span, recommended numerous friends and work acquaintances that ended up purchasing with them as well and when I went there to snow check 3 new 2013 summits they would not match a price that the Saskatoon dealer gave me whom I never deal with, even though I have given pines so much support over the years. I will not spend another cent of my money at that dealership even if I have to drive way out of my way to purchase something.
Sounds like the Saskatoon dealer was pissing in some cornflakes and you bit? If you really liked your dealer why shop around?

Top Bottom