Belt Pricing

hdkawi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cycle Parts Nation (Dealer Cost) | Arctic Cat OEM Parts | Can-Am (Bombardier) OEM Parts | Honda OEM Parts | Honda Engines OEM Parts | Honda Marine OEM Parts | Honda Power Equipment OEM Parts | Kawasaki OEM Parts | Sea-Doo OEM Parts | Ski-Doo OEM Part 110$ for the rt1000 and they will ship usps so little brokerage let me know if you are getting one could go in together and save shipping down side could take 7-10 days to get here

How do you check there pricing? Seems to me only buy calling them.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey after getting in the newer technology here you got to work them on the retail. I found stick to your local dealer and if u talk nice u will get 10% on everything.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey after getting in the newer technology here you got to work them on the retail. I found stick to your local dealer and if u talk nice u will get 10% on everything.

Yea my dad kind of already sailed that ship... Not worth trying to take the "nice approach" at this time.

If they have a belt for $110 I'll buy it but no clue how to operate there site.

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya i try to shop local but when the price dif is huge i use the net

Not only the price difference but I find a lot of times that the people you deal with don't deserve the business. I can't tell you how many dealerships and stores I don't patrononize because of rude staff.

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea my dad kind of already sailed that ship... Not worth trying to take the "nice approach" at this time.

If they have a belt for $110 I'll buy it but no clue how to operate there site.

Click on the "Ski-doo" icon near the top center of the page. This will bring up a drop down box. Pick "Ski-doo". Another drop down box will appear, and pick "Ski-doo" again (not sure why you have to do it twice...). Another drop down box will appear. Pick your year of sled. Another box will appear. Pick your model. And then finally, another box will appear, and you pick your trim. At this point, there will be another box that shows up that says "Change Assembly" beside it. This is exactly like the parts fiche on the ski-doo website. Pick the 05-Pulley System if you want the belt, and then look at the number in the diagram and scroll down in the list of parts. It will show the ski-doo part number, description, and price. The 377 belt shows $110.99. Much better than the $185+ here.... Add it to your cart, and go from there.

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went to the local dealer today and they priced out a belt for $185, is there a better pricing or brand out there?

Most local dealers give discounts if you buy your unit from them, we give 10% off on Oem and up to 20% on aftermakert to our customers who buy their sleds from us. We also have a gold card program which is $ 100, then you get the same discount, and we donate 100% of the $ 100 to the Childrens hospital. We also give gold card discount to Calgary snowmobile club members($ 60).

Support dealers who support the sport, does your dealer offer local club member discounts ? Do they ride and give their staff demos ? Do they have open house partys with big deals on stuff a few times a year ? do they have ride days out in the mountians for current and potential customers to try current models ?, do they donate $ to the CAC ?... and so on....... there is some added value to shopping local with a dealership that is involed and supports your passion.

So that said, here the belt would be $ 166, not $ 110 (pretty much a push for a Canadian shop) but after bokerage, duty, and shipping your pretty close.....

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Click on the "Ski-doo" icon near the top center of the page. This will bring up a drop down box. Pick "Ski-doo". Another drop down box will appear, and pick "Ski-doo" again (not sure why you have to do it twice...). Another drop down box will appear. Pick your year of sled. Another box will appear. Pick your model. And then finally, another box will appear, and you pick your trim. At this point, there will be another box that shows up that says "Change Assembly" beside it. This is exactly like the parts fiche on the ski-doo website. Pick the 05-Pulley System if you want the belt, and then look at the number in the diagram and scroll down in the list of parts. It will show the ski-doo part number, description, and price. The 377 belt shows $110.99. Much better than the $185+ here.... Add it to your cart, and go from there.

Thanks man, I didn't see the "Change Assembly", filling up the cart now.

Most local dealers give discounts if you buy your unit from them, we give 10% off on Oem and up to 20% on aftermakert to our customers who buy their sleds from us. We also have a gold card program which is $ 100, then you get the same discount, and we donate 100% of the $ 100 to the Childrens hospital. We also give gold card discount to Calgary snowmobile club members($ 60).

Support dealers who support the sport, does your dealer offer local club member discounts ? Do they ride and give their staff demos ? Do they have open house partys with big deals on stuff a few times a year ? do they have ride days out in the mountians for current and potential customers to try current models ?, do they donate $ to the CAC ?... and so on....... there is some added value to shopping local with a dealership that is involed and supports your passion.

So that said, here the belt would be $ 166, not $ 110 (pretty much a push for a Canadian shop) but after bokerage, duty, and shipping your pretty close.....

Your dealer sounds awesome and likes to help out the community.

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ultimax XS-821 from Royal Dist. $89.99 Used them on both my XPs last year with no problems at all :) Think I paid $110 locally

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even to BC Canada? I thought the 377's were the best belts for these sleds?

391 BELT IS NOT FOR A SUMMIT, ITS A LAMINATED TRAIL BELT(MXZ) AND NOT MADE FOR THE HEAT WE PUT OUR SLEDS THOUGH, A 377 SHOULD LAST YOU AT LEAST 800 MILES( THAT'S WHEN I CHANGED MINE LAST YEAR).

The blowing up belt issue was with 2008 xp's with misalligned clutches, and using the old 166 belt, buy a 377 and ride all season, end of story....

Top Bottom