Because, Hey....pee happens!

Bigblack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody else sick of this crud? Holy hell...I find myself wishing for a fricking white horse/blue dye commercial.....

Bigblack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya.. You best go on Facebook and get the message out..
Yes, That is what I will do. Go on dumbbook and further promote the stupidity.

Yes DRD....I watch too much TV.....

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Three kids are tooling around the neighborhood on a nice summer day and stumble across a five dollar bill on the road. They are very excited about it and are wondering what to do with the five bucks.

One of the kids grabs the five and says "I know, let's go to the store right there and stock up on candy." One of the other kids then replies "My dad's a dentist and would kill me if he found out I pigged out on candy."

Then the second kid grabs the five and says "Even better, let's go to a dollar show!" The first kid then replies "Yeah, but we won't have enough for popcorn and soda. We can't see a movie without popcorn and soda!"

The third kid then grabs the five and runs off to the store with it. He returns with a box of tampons. "What the hell are we going to do with a box of tampons?" cry the other two kids. The third kid replies with excitement "On TV, they say we can do absolutely anything we want with these! We can go swimming, horseback riding, play tennis..."

Top Bottom