BDX pro-lite tunnel

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Well whats everybody think about the new changes i'm tying to upload pics but i'm not sure if it will work... well it never did..lol

Until now when TylerG came and saved the Day!

Attachments

• no decals.JPG
    no decals.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 336
  • P1010651.JPG
    P1010651.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 336
  • P1010652.JPG
    P1010652.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 331
  • P1010654.JPG
    P1010654.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 342
Last edited by a moderator:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks good Rusty,I think you did a great job.
catmando!

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i apologize in advance about the finger prints. my bad just haven't polished yet

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
just a redo kit for the existing tunnel. its kinda hairy that way. You really only get one shot. Ask tab..

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still stock cooler? or did you tuck a after market?
Is this kit just cosmetic or is there benefits?

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
it shed a fair bit of weight. But it still uses stock cooler.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree Rusty..... measure three or four times then cut.... Only one chance to get it right.....

Looks good for a Cat.... lol. For thoughs of you that are wondering the benefits... well..... Dosen't matter how much you polish a turd, its still a turd......LMAO.... Just kidding Russ..... LOOKS GOOD! You done a fine job!! Definetly makes it look custom. Now get a Turbo on that thing!....lol

P.S. I need my lift back before christmas....

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've ordered a few of the 09 parts to update my Crossfire. Should be here this week. Me likey alot.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great to meet you Rusty. Thanks for th etips on cuttin gthe tunnel. Looking forward to getting into the project. If I need assistance I know who to turn to.

How did the horse show finish for you and your S.O.?

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice job! Looks light and clean.

The tail light assembly looks a bit foreign? Is that a Yammy or Doo stock piece? Polarious? Looks like a Polarious product??

You eliminated the outter rear wheels? Funny how some say this is a no - no and others love it? Side hilling advantages etc. Way back in '03 Cat was the first to do it on the Firecats, then in '05 they went back to a 3 wheel rear axel. Polaris has adopted this phylosophy on the RMKS lately. Let us know what your experiences is.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice job! Looks light and clean.

The tail light assembly looks a bit foreign? Is that a Yammy or Doo stock piece? Polarious? Looks like a Polarious product??

You eliminated the outter rear wheels? Funny how some say this is a no - no and others love it? Side hilling advantages etc. Way back in '03 Cat was the first to do it on the Firecats, then in '05 they went back to a 3 wheel rear axel. Polaris has adopted this phylosophy on the RMKS lately. Let us know what your experiences is.

It's an East/West thing. Low snow, hard trails, and fast speeds out East = need for four wheels. Lots of snow, off trail riding and cruising the deep = need for only 2 wheels. Firecats had stability issues at high trail speeds, hence the guys crying for 4 wheels. Around here I would say all you need is 2. Just my opinion.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's an East/West thing. Low snow, hard trails, and fast speeds out East = need for four wheels. Lots of snow, off trail riding and cruising the deep = need for only 2 wheels. Firecats had stability issues at high trail speeds, hence the guys crying for 4 wheels. Around here I would say all you need is 2. Just my opinion.

Good point Duane. :) My experience is that the "missing" outter wheels make little difference in handling. I ride hard and my Firecat handles as good as my old '98 Zr which handled like it was on rails. Like you said, if we rode on hard pack all the time then maybe that extra microscopic bit of stability would be nice?

Attachments

• 2008_0118F6trackshot0010.jpg
    2008_0118F6trackshot0010.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 63
Top Bottom