BDX Boards

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg
It really does feel real goofy to be hacking up a sled that still has zero kms.....

Eldereldo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since you didn't ride it with the stock boards, you will never know just how much better those are gong to be. That is one of the main things I am doing, besides the narrowing kit on mine for this winter. Spent to many days kicking snow off of the stock boards last winter.

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since you didn't ride it with the stock boards, you will never know just how much better those are gong to be. That is one of the main things I am doing, besides the narrowing kit on mine for this winter. Spent to many days kicking snow off of the stock boards last winter.
The boards on the 16, are identical to the boards on my 08 m1000. AC needs to get the heads out of their ass in this area. Only reason I can see for not changing, saving weight. Cause the s**t I cut off was tin flimsy garbage

Eldereldo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your right, just looked at my brothers 2009 m1000, I didn't realize that they hadn't done anything to improve them since then. I agree, it is sad they are still offering that as an acceptable board on a mountain sled, I guess that is the problem with sharing a chassis between their flatland and mountain offerings.

Top Bottom