BC and deleted truck

sled-fiend

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.raintek.ca
I had my 2010 cummins deleted for 67k not an issue at all. Kept my 2013 stock for around 30000 kms, it was in the shop multiple times for emissions related stuff. I ended up trading it in with the check engine light on for nox sensors. The new 2015 I picked up went straight from the dealer to my house and deleted with EFI live with 250kms on odo. I'm at 4500kms now and all good, running a clean 30hp tune and the drivability is greatly improved.

Last edited:

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been deleted now for 1k approx and its awesome, 4" straight pipe and has awesome rumble and no drone, ripped out the cat piss tank and just unplugged the egr for now. Just had the tranny tuned by CCS and its not even the same truck. Absoulte rocket with 9L/100k.

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Find Jared Szakacs on here he owns castle custom trucks in pincher, I've bought all my stuff there. He is also on Facebook if you search castle custom trucks .

I have had my 6.7 ford deleted since 3000 kms and it's now well over 130 000 kms and not a lick of troubles. However when I got it safetied in bc they passed it but just said make sure you can attain an old dpf system if you ever get pulled over and hassled. It's been almost 2 years in bc and they don't even blink at deleted diesels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom