Barbecue Season(Show me your Supper)

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
A page out of Niner's book of BBQ specials...............cream cheese, crushed garlic stuffed jalapeños wrapped with bacon cooked as shown on the tin foil to contain the mess, homemade burgers, slices of bacon wrapped Jalapeños on the cooked burgers smothered with sharp shredded cheddar!!
They were delicious!! Ate most of the Jalapeños as ho'dourves and they were amazing.

IMG_4386.jpeg

IMG_4389.jpeg

IMG_4390.jpeg

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never even thought about that and have probably done 60 of these.I guess if my time is up I will go with a full belly
I often wondered of the safety of this practice. Aluminum can emitting aluminum into you food. I don't even cook with aluminum pots for that reason.

on a positive note: I would be all over that chicken like a fat kid on a smarty.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I often wondered of the safety of this practice. Aluminum can emitting aluminum into you food. I don't even cook with aluminum pots for that reason.

on a positive note: I would be all over that chicken like a fat kid on a smarty.
If a person looks around, there are food grade SS ones that are made for the purpose. A little more expensive than the beer can thingy.

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Alzheimers

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I bought this at a private liquor store just for that very reason. I don't like using aluminum to cook in nor do I like cooking in plastic (cooking bags in theThing and all those other instances where you see them using plastic bags). This one was made for Rickard's and I set it in the bottom of a roasting pan to collect the drippings for gravy. The last chicken that I did, I used 3 litres of water to keep the bottom of the roaster from burning.

IMG_4391.jpeg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom