Barbecue Season(Show me your Supper)

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
In before the serious cold! It was +3 on the deck while I was cooking. Alberta beef roast on the Weber and Yorkshire puddings with gravy, veggies, and mashed potatoes. Apple crisp and real whipped cream for dessert. Absolutely delicious. I will maybe hibernate for a few days now.

IMG_5707.jpeg

IMG_5708.jpeg

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks amazing! But now you can just hide in the warmth and soak up a few steams a day in that fancy sauna of yours. You will never even know how cold out it actually is!

In before the serious cold! It was +3 on the deck while I was cooking. Alberta beef roast on the Weber and Yorkshire puddings with gravy, veggies, and mashed potatoes. Apple crisp and real whipped cream for dessert. Absolutely delicious. I will maybe hibernate for a few days now.

View attachment 232431

View attachment 232432

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
looks amazing! But now you can just hide in the warmth and soak up a few steams a day in that fancy sauna of yours. You will never even know how cold out it actually is!
Thanks. I will be in the sauna for sure. I forgot how nice they are to lay down and veg out in that sweet heat and smell the cedar!!

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Looks like you have 3 yorkshire and no room for potatoes Doug......WTH...

Pink Floyd right there. If you dont eat your meat, you cant have any pudding. Bwhaaa..

I would be having a little nap after a sit down meal like that.

Good work you 2 on a fantastic looking meal....

Rib eyes tonight, but not in the pluses to BBQ......

Home right now and hoping for around -30 to at least BBQ.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Looks like you have 3 yorkshire and no room for potatoes Doug......WTH...

Pink Floyd right there. If you dont eat your meat, you cant have any pudding. Bwhaaa..

I would be having a little nap after a sit down meal like that.

Good work you 2 on a fantastic looking meal....

Rib eyes tonight, but not in the pluses to BBQ......

Home right now and hoping for around -30 to at least BBQ.
Oh, I suffered last night..................sleep was like usual. Can't eat like I did when I was 40!!

If there are Yorkies and potatoes, I go for the Yorkies. My better half has those down to a science now. Simply delicious.

The Q is 10' from my door and I can sit in a nice leather arm chair with drink in hand and watch the Q through the window. Pretty easy-peasy bar-b-queing. You keep warm over there and cross your fingers for the next re-load.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Get this thread going again. It was +29 in the Shuswap today, the Corona was going down great, and I decided to clean the Pit Boss and cook a garlic infused pork loin rib roast using Cherry pellets. I even got a little sun to be a little "less white". Set up Spotify and listened to some great country music! What a wonderful day and Shuswap life is grand...............Salmon Arm life is grand!

IMG_6015.jpeg

IMG_6016.jpeg

IMG_6017.jpeg

IMG_6014.jpeg

IMG_6018.jpeg

IMG_6019.jpeg

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom